Chapter 5

Photoshoot after photoshoots is what keeps Becky and Freen busy this past few days. They are also rushing the shoot for the series. The demand with the two is really getting high. People will recognize them now when they are at a mall or restaurant but of thanks to their fans they are being given the privacy and space to relax and unwind.

Most of the time they go to malls, market or restaurants. They also love to get a massage on their free time.

Freen is also getting used to the life she has now. But of course she is still aware of what she really the reality is.

Freen, Becky tries to get Freen's attention my doing a cute voice sound.

Uhm... Freen still checking her phone.

Freen... Becky calls her once again.

What is it? Freen ask again without looking at Becky.

Look at me please. 

Then Freen face her. She burst out laughing because Becky is now making a funny face infront of her.

You're really a crazy kid... She is still laughing at Becky's funny facial expressions.

Stop it Bec, my stomach is aching already because of laughing. Becky really loves to see Freen happy like this. She feels Freen is keeping something in her heart that makes her feels sad.

The two is waiting for their turn to shoot a scene. 

Becky did a short IG live and Freen joined her.  They are reading comments of their fans. Most of the question would be is what is their status. How is their day. What food they ate. They are enjoying having conversations with their fans.
--------------

Freen was standing in the corner of the studio and talking on her phone with someone. She was whispering. Her face was so serious.

On the otherhand, Becky is being retouched by her makeup artist but her eyes is fix where Freen is. She is really wondering who Freen is talking to. This is not the first time she saw Freen talking on the phone like this.

The director called them already to shoot a scene. Freen immediately end the call.

Busy? Becky ask Freen with a straight face.

Just talking to a friend, Bec.

Ah ok.

Then Becky focused her attention to their director.

Freen knows Becky is sulking now.

The entire day Becky is just so quiet. She is now reading her manuals because she will have an oral exam with her professor. 

Busy? Freen ask her even she knows Becky is sulking at her.

Becky just showed her the manuals. Then she went back to read.

Freen just sat next to her. Then she slowly massage Becky's head.

I know you're sulking. Freen said.

I'm not. Becky replied.

Yes you are. If you're not sulking, look at me. Freen insisted

I am not. But she can't look straight to Freen. 

See. You are sulking. What's the matter? Freen asked.

Nothing. 

Hey, tell me. I don't want you sulking at me. 

Why can't you talked with that someone here with me? Why do you need to go there and whisper. Who are you talking to? Becky is now looking at her frowning.

It's just one of my friends. He just asked me something. You don't need to be jealous about it.

I am not jealous.

Not jealous, huh. 

I am not. Then Becky looked at her again and this time pouting.

Why are you too cute? Come here. Stop sulking with me. I don't like you like that.

I don't like. I hate you keeping secrets from me.

Then Freen went poker face, since Becky's words hits her hard.

See. You really keep secrets from me. 

Then Freen just opened her arms. 

Come here. Then Freen softly grab Becky's hand and pulled her to sit in between her legs.

Stop sulking. Then Freen backhug her. She then kisses Becky in her head.

Becky just sat their quietly but she was so touched on what Freen just did.

-------------------------------

Freen's POV

I hate when she is sulking. If only I can tell her everything. I really feel guilty that I need to keep things from her. She is so genuine to me. 

I don't understand why, but Becky is one of the important person in my life right now. What we have is special. I love taking care of her. She is my smile right now. She makes it light for me. 

I have so much in me right now. Especially my Mom. I am doing this for her. I am in this situation because I need to save her. I need to give her all her needs. I can't lose my Mom. She is the only family I have.

Every time I am with Becky, that's the only time I feel I have the right to smile and laugh.

-------------------------------

Becky's POV

I am really not convince that she is only talking to a friend. I know Freen is keeping something from me and I need to know what it is.

She is so secretive about her personal life. She told me she will share with me everything once the time is right. But until when. I really want to know her more.

But I really don't want to push her to tell me everything. I think I 'll just hold on to what she said that she will share to me everything once she is ready.

I hope it's not someone that will take Freen away from me. She got sad to imagine Freen will no longer be part of her life.