Chapter 12

Ever since what happened at the event, issues are all over the news about Becky and the actor from the event. There are so many make up stories about him and Becky.

Because of all the negative news and all the pressure that Becky is getting from it, while she is taping her solo scenes, Becky suddenly collapsed. The crew that is with her panicked and some even shouted.

Freen was in the tent being made up. They heard the commotion. She was asking what is happening. One of the crew went to her tent and told her what happened to Becky. Freen immediately run to where Becky is and approached her.

What happened?

We need to bring her to the hospital. Freen saying her voice is a bit loud.

Then the crew helped to carry Becky to her van. Freen went with them to the hospital.

Bb... Freen is so worried about Becky. She is now caressing Becky's arm.

Hurry please. She instructed the driver.

She was not able to bring her phone and also Becky's.

The Driver and one of the bodyguard is with them.

Ma'am we need to call Mrs. Armstrong.

Yes please. I don't have my phone with me now. Mrs. Armstrong wants to talk to Freen.

Ma'am. 

Freen please take care of her first. We will flyout immediately. I already instructed Richie to call the hospital and advise them that you will be incharge first to Bec.

No worries Ma'am I will take care of her.

She was still with Mrs. Armstrong on the phone while Becky is being transferred to the stretcher. Becky was brought to their private room in the hospital. Their family doctor and also the head of the hospital is already waiting for becky when they arrive.

After the Doctor checked on Becky, he is considering that Becky is  experiencing over fatigue or over stress. Freen's expression changed and she knows why.

The doctor instructed the nurse on what needs to be done and told Freen to let Becky rest first. They will follow up with the test once she wakes up. The doctor also assured Freen that Becky will be okay. 

Let's just wait for her to wake up. We have all the machines here to check her vitals. Keep her out of social media first and the news. I know issues being thrown at her is the cause of all of this.

After a few hours, Becky woke up and she was immediately brought in for MRI and she is really under strict monitoring. The doctor is seeing the signs of depression with her.

After she was checked, the doctor recommended for becky to be confined for a few days for monitoring.

The producer and the director of their series decided to stop first the taping and announced to everyone that they will resume once becky will be discharged from the hospital.

Even when becky's parent and brother already arrived Freen is a constant visitor of becky.

Hey, how are you? Freen apporached becky and hold her hand.

I think I am ok now. But her voice is about to tear up.

Hey, what's wrong?

I feel bad because the taping has to be stopped because of me.

Hey don't worry about it. We understand and we support you, okay.

I have talked to them, our co artists and the staff and crew. They said to tell you that everything is okay. We will wait for you to be okay. And they wanted me to tell you to get well.

Thank you bb... Thank you for being here always. Becky told Freen.

Media people are waiting outside the hospital for any update about Becky but the Armstrong family decided to not give any details as of the moment.

Becky's dad is so mad about what is happening. He is in talks with their lawyer on what they need to do.

She is my only girl. I will not allow anyone to hurt her like this. Do something so that man will be behind bars. I want him exposed of whatever.

-----------

At the hospital

Hi baby, how's my girl? Mr. Armstrong asked Becky.

I'm okay dad. Thanks for being here. I know you have so much to do.

Everything can be stopped when it comes to my little girl. Then he kissed becky in the forehead.

Don't worry my princess, I will take care of everything. Daddy will make sure things will be okay soon.

Thank you dad. I love you.

I love you, my princess.

-------

After 4 days of confinement, becky was allowed to go home already.

She wanted to stay at her condo but her mom insisted that she needs to stay at their house.

Becky could not do anything but to obey her mom.

Don't worry I will visit you everyday. Freen promised her.

Freen took becky home while the bodyguards are escorting them at the back.

Hey, this is for you. Freen have a bouquet of pink roses ready. Becky was all smiles.

Thank you, bb. This is so beautiful.

That's not all, of course, I know you miss this. Freen showing her, her favorite milk tea.

Waaahhhh!!! Thank you bb..... I really love you..... Thank you....Thank you.

Becky is so happy with Freen's surprise for her.

They listened to their favorite songs and is singing along.

Freen is really happy seeing becky all smiles and enjoying her company.

She wanted becky to be always like that. That is why she told her self that she will be at becky's side always.