Chapter 8

It's nearing December already. Becky is now preparing her gifts for family, friends and of course for Freen.

I hope she will like this. Becky told her self.

Freen told Becky that she needs to attend to some errands.

Becky is okay about it. She will also visit her dad at the office.
-----------------------

I need you to be honest with me. I see so many photos of you and Becky so sweet with each other. I see you holding hands, kissing in the forehead? Having fights, sleepovers.

I am sorry sir. I really did not also expect things to go that way. Becky is so sweet and she is already special to me. I know you hired me to be her personal bodyguard. I know what you asked me to do is purely worked. But Becky is so genuine.

Mr. Armstrong is just looking at Freen now. Yes that's correct. Mr. Armstrong hired Freen to be a bodyguard for Becky. But he didn't want Becky to know about it, because he know Becky will not agree. But he needs to protect her daughter since he is continuously receiving threats from business rivals.

What if Becky will know about this? For sure she'll get angry with you and especially with me.

Freen, you are good at what you do. You are protecting my daughter. I see that. I will not deny that you really went beyond my expectation.

I don't regret hiring you. I feel comfortable knowing that my daughter is safe everytime she is with you. You act so well. You really made people see that you are a rising star. Your tandem with my daughter is really a hit.

Freen was supposed to speak but...

Act?! What is this all about?! Freen. Why are you here?

Mr.Amstrong and Freen was so shocked to see Becky standing infront of them.

Baby. Mr. Armstrong said.

Bec. Freen continued

What is this all about? Becky is now so confuse seeing Freen with her dad and heard about Freen just acting.

I can explain baby.

Becky just looked at her dad.

I hired Freen to be your bodyguard. I know you will not allow it but I really need to protect you. So I decided to talk to Saint for Freen.

Then Becky looked at Freen. She is so furious. She could not believe what she is hearing now.

Why? Why? Becky is now asking Freen. She is really hurt. Freen could not say anything. She know she really hurt Becky.

I have been so honest with you all this time but you, you made me believe that it's true.

Bec, it is true.

I don't want to hear anything from you.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.. I'm sorry.

Becky raised her hand to stop Freen.

Freen could not do anything. She immediately left the room.

Becky is now left only with her dad.

Baby. You need to hear me first.

Why did you do that? You played with my feelings dad.

Baby I didn't know you and Freen will have this special thing between you two.

Becky went to the couch. She felt lost. She felt betrayed.

Baby you both need to talk. She just did what I ask her to do. To protect you.