Chapter 16

Their love team is still the top pair in Thailand. They may have different schedules most of the time, but they make sure to see each other often. Freen usually stays at Becky's condo. 

Rumors about Becky dating different male celebrity always trends in tweeter. It does not affect the both of them, but still media people keep on asking them about that issue. The two would always find a way to ignore it. 

---------------------------------------------------

After a month, Freen received a call coming from her company that they need to meet. They will offer her a new series. 

Freen informed Becky about it, and she is so happy about it. She promises Freen that she will support her all the way.

BB, don't be nervous, ok. I am always going to be here for you. Let me know if you need my help, I will make time for you no matter what. 

Thank you, BB, thank you for always being with me. I know some of your fans are hating me, because they said I am just using you to gain popularity.

Hey, stop saying that. You are not, and you deserve all that projects and endorsements, ok?

Freen just nodded. Becky knows that Freen is really affected by this news.

------------------------------------------------

Freen has already started her taping for the series. One of her male co-artist is vocal on how he admires Freen. She will always greet Freen and make effort most of the time. Freen already clarified the issue with the media people that they are just friends, and she is loyal to one person only, and that is her love team Becky.

It is true that Freen is only admiring her love team, she admires her secretly, and she does not have the courage to admit that she is really in love with her. She is contented that she can take care of her and be with her anytime she wants.

----------------------------------------------

BB, are you busy? Becky asked Freen as the other one answered her phone.

Why bb? Do you need anything? Freen replied.

Hmm... Will your schedule allow you to come here at the condo now?

Of course, bb, I'll be there after my taping ok.  

Yehey! Thank you bb, I really appreciate you doing it for me.

You are most welcome, my princess. 

When they are about to finish their taping, one of their co artist invite them to have some night out. Freen immediately informed them that she will not be able to join them. But their director insisted. Freen could not do anything since almost all of them are coming. She immediately called Becky to tell her that she'll be late in going to her condo and informed her about the nigh tout. Becky's voice change tone when Freen told her about it.

Bb, please don't sulk at me. I will still go home to your place after the party. I am sorry. It's just that I could not say no to Kru A.

No, it's okay. I will just have to wait for you until that party is done. 

But bb, if you feel tired already you can go ahead and take a rest ok, I will just wake you up once I will be home already.

Ok bb. Please be careful and don't drink too much. You're going to drive, remember.

I will remember that, ok. 

----------------------------------------

The guy that admires Freen is trying to make a move with her, but she makes sure she will not give him any chance with that. Freen went ahead and call Becky.

Yes bb? Becky asked upon answering the call.

I just need you to stay on the line. You know, that guy I told you about, my co artist in this series, he is here, and he is pissing me off. 

What bar are you in now, BB? Becky asked.

Freen told Becky where is the location, and she informs Freen to wait for her at the venue. Freen was supposed to respond still, but Becky already hang up the call.

After like 30 mins, since the place is just near Becky's condo, she is already outside the venue. She contacted Freen to tell her that she is outside. Freen excused herself and went outside to meet Becky.

Freen is so happy to see Becky. She can't deny that she misses her so much. She went straight to Becky's car and assisted her to go out the car. 

Are you going to join us? For sure, they'll not mind you being there. And for sure Kru A will be happy to see you. Freen said.

Sure let's go. Freen looked at Becky's outfit, and she whispered, why you are so hot with that outfit. 

Becky started to blush and slap Freen softly in her arms. 

Freen took Becky's hand and lead the way for them to go back inside the venue.

Kru A, the director, is so delighted to see Becky.

Glad you can join us Bec. Kru A said.

I hope it's okay with you guys that I am here. Becky replied.

Of course. Of course. Then Freen motion to Becky to sit beside her. 

What do you want to drink, bb? Freen asked.

What do you think, bb? Becky wants Freen to choose for her.

Okay, let's call the waiter first. 

Then, when the waiter came, Freen ordered a gin and tonic for Becky and also a frozen margarita. Becky smiled at Freen since the latter really knows what she wants.

Thanks for that bb. Then Becky put her hand on Freen's thigh. 

You are most welcome. Freen whispered to her bb.

Then the guy that is admiring Freen is just staring at them. He is so envious with how the sweetness of the two and how close they are with each other.

Freen will feed Becky from time to time, and they are enjoying their conversation with the rest of the group. 

Becky is now leaning towards Freen and Freen also puts her left arm around Becky's waist.

Photos of them are now being circulated through social media. Their fans who are also at the venue could not contain their happiness to be able to see the two together. The fandom is now going crazy over their sweetness.

Becky was able to see some of the post and showed it to Freen, and they just smiled and laugh at it. Freen even kissed Becky in her temple when they are sharing conversation. 

Bb, do you want to leave already? Isn't if you have a photoshoot tomorrow?

It was moved on the following day, bb. So I am all yours tonight. Becky said.

Only for tonight? Freen whispered to her.

Of course not. I am always yours. Only yours. Becky said with a grin on her face.

You are such a tease. Freen countered with a soft squeeze at Becky's side.

After their fun night out, the two went straight to Becky's place. Freen usually stays at Becky's condo if she does not have taping.