Loved by You

**** The Next Day / Tuesday, February 14th 2023 ****

Noelle's POV

Mi think seh God hand pick Micheal fi mi.

I have never met a man who I just click with so easily.

It's like seh we have this deep connection between us, where everything can be unspoken yet understood.

You know the feeling when you're in a room full of people and you notice something funny or out of the ordinary? And you look around to lock eyes with your best friend to see if they noticed too?

Ah suh fi we thing set.

Just two hopeless romantics, who are crazy about each other.

I know that most people would agree that Valentine's Day is a holiday for women and that men shouldn't get or accept gifts.

And I'm sure that works for some people, but me? Mi love spoil fi mi man.

Some man nuh deserve dat kind of treatment though, but my man was not some man.

The main issue I was had though was finding out what to get him.

What do you give to someone who already has everything?

Like when mi seh di man have an extensive wardrobe, him have how much shoes, he literally has every damn cologne made on earth.

I honestly was freaking out for a bit, until I had to really sit myself down and try to figure out what I wanted my course of action to be.

That was until I remembered something that he told me a few weeks ago when we were planning for Nickoi and Angel's baby shower.

Wow.....and now Najae deh here wid we.

Still can't believe seh Angel gave birth already, it seems like it was just yesterday when she first told me she was pregnant.

Micheal had loved the matching chain set we had gotten for Nickoi and Najae, so that helped to spark my gift idea for him.

So......I decided to get him a matching jewelry set, I bought him two chains with matching bussdown watches.

If mi tell unuh how much fi pay fi dem unuh woulda drop dung.

But I had been saving up for a while to make sure I wouldn't put a dent in my pocket

I had been hiding this from him for like 2 whole weeks, mi nearly piss miself last week when he almost found its hiding place.

I knew that this would be the first of many gifts for him, because with his birthday coming up in May, mi ago go above and beyond fi dat.

Mi know how extra mi can be when mi love somebody....