Walk & Live

📍Manchester, Jamaica | 🗓️ That Night

Micheal's POV

I've been pacing the floor of my living room for the past hour.

I can't stop replaying my conversation with Noelle over and over again in my head.

I hated seeing her cry.

I hated seeing it so much, that it brought me to a place of making a decision that I have never felt called to do in my whole life.

It wasn't that I was moving on impulse, it was more so I was moving on heavy feelings.

I liked her. A lot.

I want her to be mine, I decided that last night when I saw her for the first time.

I wasn't gonna let go of her so easy, I had to have her, I needed her to want me like I wanted her.

In just one day she's made my head so clouded that I couldn't help but feel called to her.

She had me hooked.

After dropping my mom and sister home, I headed straight home, I needed some time to think by myself.

I needed to be strategic in my planning in order for my execution to be clean.

The problem was, I didn't even know how I wanted this to go anymore.

But I knew the decision I had to make.

I picked up my phone to call Nickoi to tell him my plan.

"Yo?" he says answering the call.

"Mi have a plan, mi nuh too sure how mi feel yet bout it. But mi waan know weh yuh ah seh first"

"Eeeeeh y pree?"

"Mi nuh bada waan kill Shane, mi realize seh it ago cause to much ruption. Yuh sister too deeply involved inna dis, it just can go dah way deh no more"

"Spragga? Mi nuh know if mi ah hear yuh correctly enuh yute...."

I don't entertain his confusion, I need to get out my thoughts before I change my mind.

"We a go send him weh fi a few months, till everything cool dung. Mi a go get Nardo fi put together some money fi him mada and sister dem so dem good while him gone"

He's silent. So silent that I could hear the wheels in his head turn.

"Ah cause ah Noelle why yuh change yuh mind?" he asks.

It's blunt, but he's right. It's because of her.

"Yuh caan seh dat, but it's a lot more dan dat mon. Mi have mi likkle evils ways yes, but mi nuh suh heartless"

"Sinna inna real life" he says as he lets out a laugh.

"Yuh see di pree" I say returning the laugh.

"Alright, if ah dat yuh waan. A suh it a go guh, you tell her yet?"

"No mi a go by her yaad tonight wid di money, mi waan talk to she and Shane personally"

"Yuh need backup?"

Ah dat him waan hear enuh, man love bust fi him gun.

"No mon mi good. Juss a go handle it, mi will link yuh afta"

After he hangs up, I call Nardo and Blacks to update them on the plan.

They were both shocked, but mi neva care. Ah mi call the shots, so if mi seh one, it caan be two.