Give It All To Me

******* Same Night *******

Micheal's POV

When she came down the stairs earlier to meet my in the living room, my mind started to race.

Mi honestly woulda cancel pon di event tonight enuh if it neva did a go look bad.

But mi ooman just reach ah yaad, an all mi did waan fi do ah deh dung inna her belly.

F*ck business....

I watched her closely all night, in every room she was the center of attention.

God neva mek no mistake wid dah one yah.

Every man inna di room thief a look off ah mi ooman enuh dawg.

I had to keep myself calm from causing problems because in the end, it didn't matter who felt like they wanted her.

There was only one person she was going home with.

Me.

I couldn't wait to take her home and tek ah outta dah outfit yer.

She didn't even know what was waiting for her later tonight.

We didn't stay out long though because she was struggling to keep up due to her jetlagged.

I knew she was just trying to keep up with the vibes for me, but I wanted to get her home where she would be more comfortable.

I texted Kiyana quickly to let her know we were leaving before moving us over to my artist's sections to tell dem mi did ah cut.

I wonder if I will ever get tired of partying?

Is not like mi do this just for fun, more while most of the event mi deh is for business.

Cyaa tell yuh di last time mi deh ah waan party juss fi fun.

Once we were in the car, I didn't waste any time getting us on the main road.

Yuh know from when mi did waan spend ah night wid mi ooman.

Once we got back to the Airbnb, we both changed into comfortable clothes and got in bed.

It wasn't too late, and she had actually gotten a little energy so we decided to chill for a bed before bed.

"Weh yuh waan watch?" she says to me looking up through her lashes.

We were currently wrapped up under the covers, and she was lying in my arms.

This was the feeling I missed over these past few weeks, hope she know seh she cyaa eva leff fi so long again enuh.

"Anything, juss doh put on none ah yuh K-Drama f*ckery"

"You juss don't know good TV, di people dem know how fi mek likkle romance films man" she shoots back as me as she erupts into laughter.

She finds something random on Netlfix, but mi nah even too medz wah gwaan cause anuh dat mi deh yah fa.

I moved to shift her body to move her to sit between my legs, her back is now pressed up against my bare chest.

I lean down to move her bonnet off her neck, as I reach down to leave kisses and bite onto her neck.

I feel her body jump on contact, as she lets out a few low moans.

Catch yuh an mi not even start yet.

I reach down to grab her legs with both of my hands, moving them to stand up on the bed, spreading them in the process.

I pull on the hem of her panties.

"Tek these off" I say to her in low voice.

She quickly moves to take them off, throwing them on the floor.

I follow suit, moving to pull off my shorts and underwear.

I quickly move back onto the bed to flip her over so she's on her hands and knees.

I noticed that she took off her oversized t-shirt as well.

Easy access....ah dat mi like.

I wish I had the self-control to start slow and do foreplay, but honestly, I had been craving her body for weeks.

I looked down at my erection in my hands before looking at at her ass.

Yea.....mi cyaa wait.

In one movement, I thrust my body into her. I hear her let out a moan, as her body jolts forward as I continue to thrust into her over and over and over again.

The sound of our bodies moving together filled the room, as I hear her scream out.

"Oh Gooooooddddd......"

I move to grab one of her ass cheeks, using my free hand to hold her hips in place as my I went deep inside her.

"Jah Jah......" I groan, the feeling of her walls clenching around my dick made me feel crazy.

Dah pussy yah would mek anybody mad, dem yah kinda sumn will end up tie yuh.

I pull one of my arms back, and connect it with her ass.

"Mmmmhmmmmm.....harder baby"

I pull my hand back again, connecting it rougher this time.

She starts to moan lowly, as she begins to pivot her body moving herself back and forth.

"Yuh love fuck" I call to her, moving my hand off her hip to grab her neck.

"Jesus" I hear her moan out.

Best sound inna di world, an dah view yah mek it even better.

I start to feel her walls tighten around my dick, as she starts to move towards her climax.

I was starting to feel myself reaching my own high as well.

In no time, I hear her bawl out, "Mi ah cum".

"Cum for me baby" I respond to her, letting go of her neck and placing my hands back on her hips to keep her in place.

Yuh nah escape dis....

I started to feel her body tremble and shake as she moved into her climax, the pressure in my end ignited by the fact that I was causing her so much pleasure.

Before I knew it she was squirting all over the bedsheets.

"Merciful Fada, wwwooooooiiiieeeee" she says as her bed drops down on the bed.

I reach down to leave kisses down her spine, moving my hands around her ass before flipping her over.

"Weh yuh do?" she asks as I start to spread her legs open.

"Afta we nuh done yet, ah juss di first roun dat" I respond back a wicked smile coming across my face.

This was just the beginning........

***********************************************

A/N

Verrrry short chapter, but I wanted this to be strictly dedicated to a sex scene.

I feel like I struggle to write sex scenes but I am getting better at it so you will see these more 🤭

Anyways, hope you guys liked it! ❤️