19.

Most people picked B sooo here you go😁

May 14, 2022
Blue's POV (10:30)
📍At home 📍

I was sitting in the couch waiting to leave

I was sitting in the couch waiting to leave. It was me, Rumi, my mom, my dad, Kelly, Solange, Aliyah, Taylar, Nic, Riri, Issac, Jordan, Jaden, grandma t, Grandma G, Angie, Asap, and i think thats it. We were all spreader across the house so we all wasn't jus sitting in one room.

Kamryn is still not here yet and that's who we waiting for. I don't think she's coming. I heard the argument she had with mama and I was sad.

I didn't want her to leave but mama made her leave and that's why I'm mad at her. I'm also mad at my dad cause where the fuck were you when this shut was happening.

"bey is she coming" Kelly asked. I looked at my mom and seen she looked guilty and kinda sad. she shrugged her shoulder in response.

I smacked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

I was planning on apologizing to her today but she's not here. I tried texting her phone but she wouldn't respond to my texts.

I got up and walked away. I'm finna call her. I went to her contacts and started regularly calling her.

"hewwo" I heard. I smiled.

"hey Lani baby" I said. she squealed and started giggling.

"hi TT bwue" she said back.

"where's your mommy" I asked.

"her wight hewe" she said.

"Lani who you talking to" I heard Kamryn ask. my eyes started watering.

"hewe mommy" Lani said.

"hello" kamryn said.

my tears started falling, hands started shaking.

"h-hello" I said back.

"hi blu blu" she said so sad. I started crying harder.

"i-im sorry kamryn.. I didn't mean to make you sad. I was jus mad at the t-time. in so stubborn a-and I miss you-"

"calm down blue. it's okay I forgive you tink.. take deep breaths. it's okay I'm right here. I'm walking you the drive way right now." she said.

"o-okay" I said. she hung up and I started crying more. I blew short breaths out tryuh to calm down.

I fucked up. I heard the door bell ring. I wiped my tears making my face wet. I then heard a knock the door.

"yea" I said trying to make it sound like I wasn't crying.

"can I come in" I heard Kamryn say.

I opened the door for her and she came in. she was looking cute. it was simple but it was cute. i looked at her then looked away and started crying.