3.

Thursday March 3rd, 2022

Jordan's POV

10:27 am📍Tasha and Lyndall House📍

Its been 2 days since we went to Sky Zone. That night I heard everything that was happening to mommy and mama. I cried myself to sleep and prayed tha we all get out of here and have a better life.

Tasha and Lyndall told us yesterday that some famous people was coming to look for someone to adopt. I hope me and Jaden when either of us adopted we would still keep contact. 

If me and Jaden get adopted and have a new mommy I'm still going to call kamrym mommy because she protected me and jaden, and Isaac and lanï.

I got up and brushed my teeth. I miss my real mommy. I cried whole doing my morning routine and flat iron my hair. I put on a bucket hat with a strips shirt and shirt to match and my greyish white ish vans. 

(a/n her outfit is at the beginning) 

I sat on my bed on my phone playing a game waiting until mommy or mama came to get me. 

My door opened a little while after and I was really bored. It was Tasha, I was scared and it showed but I had to be brave right now. 

"Jojo come down stairs and wait for the others" she said nicely. Its very rare that her and lyndall are nice. We don't really see it and it comes out randomly.

I went down stairs and Jaden was sitting in his phone. He looked irritated so I didn't bother him. I jus wanna cuddle with mommy and go back to sleep. 

Isaac came down with lyndall behind him. 

"where's babygirl" he said referring to kamryn. I shrugged my shoulders and and rolled my eyes. I hate him. He hurt my mommy and mama all the time. They don't do nothing to him. 

"don't play with me Jordan. Where is she" he asked getting in my face. 

"I. Dont. Fucking. Know." I said slowly so he can get it in his head. He gripped my cheeks squeezing them together. It hurt really bad like he was him pop my jaw outta place. 

Tears started to form in my eyes. I heard foot steps on the stair but couldn't see who it was because they were too far up. I looked at jaden and issac they was finna say something but I gave then a look that said no even though it was hard. 

"I'm not finna play with you bitch te-" he got cut off. 

"let her go please "mommy said she was still on the steps but she came down all the way. 

She walked over to us and grabbed his hand. 

"let her go. Im right here jus please let her go" I felt his grip loosen up and he let go. 

"bring yo ass here" he said sternly to mommy and grabbed her by her arm. He pulled her to a part of the house and I couldn't see her. My tears started dropping and I sat by Jaden. I laid my head on his shoulder and cried.