16.

Monday May 5th 2022

Kamryn's POV (12:46 pm)

📍Beyonce's House📍

I was going through my bag my mom gave me and I seen the letter she gave me

I was going through my bag my mom gave me and I seen the letter she gave me. I read through it carefully and when she mentioned that bey gave me away wanted to know why.

I got up and ran out the room. I bumped into Julez and he pushed me. He didn't like me need or some reason. He thinks I'm jus here for Beyonce money.

"move punk" he said. I rolled my eyes and went around him. He do to much. What am I going to say to her. Do I jus go in there and be like. Tell me what happened between you and my dad? Or do I ask a question.

I knocked on her room door. Ian gon lie I'm nervous as fuck.

"come In!" She yelled. I stood there for a little bit and then walked in. "Hey" she said smiling.

"Unum. I got a letter for you to read. Can you read it and then I have a question" I said. She nodded her head and waved me over.

She sat up against her head board and I sat on her bed in the middle facing her.

"o-ok. Here" I said and pushed her the letter. I'm nervous about the letter. I amm very comfortable with them now.

I told blue about some of the things that happened to me but she don't know the very traumatic things that happened.

I told her how he would starve me and how he would out rats in my bed to bite me in my sleep. The basic things that he has dine to hurt me.

"okay what is your questuon" she said and sat the paper down. Her mood changed.

"what happened between you and lyndall? Is he really my dad?" I asked. My voice got low in my second question.

"ok well here's what happened like a couple days before I gave you away" she took a pause and swallowed really hard. "Ok so me and- wait you want it from the beginning" she cutting herself off.

I jus nodded my head. I needed to know everything to understand what happened.

"Okay it started off with.."

Flashback!!

Beyonce POV (1997)

"B-bey" I heard in my sleep. Today I found out I was pregnant with lyndall's first baby. I had feel asleep waiting for him though.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"yes" I asked happy that he's back. He looked upset. my smile dropped and I looked in his hand. He was holding my pregnancy test.

"what the fuck is this" he asked holding it up.

"Lyndall.." I started but didn't finish. He's not happy that I'm pregnant. I knew he didn't want kids but he would always tell me that if I was to get pregnant he would take care of it.