4.

Tuesday March 8th, 2022

Taylar's POV        (11:15 am)

📍LA,California Middle School📍

"I miss you" kamryn said pouting. we were on face time in class. She was in school and so was I. We go to a public school so we really wasn't paying attention and the teachers don't care. 

"I know I miss you too" I said. She started writing shit down while I stared at her.

 Even when she got bruises on her face she still look pretty. They were covered with make-up but your could see them if you looked really close. 

It had been a couple days since I last seen Kamryn and the twins. I miss them so much. Me and Isaac had to moved California because that's where Mrs.Mayers and Mr.Mayers live. 

We haven't met their family yet but we will soon. That's what they told me. We got enrolled into school yesterday.  

It ain't bad they barely be paying attention. Only when you have to write things down theyll make sure you listening. 

"baby" kamryn said softly. She had her knees to her chest on her chair, with her head laid on them. Her arms where to her side handing off the top of her shoes. 

i dont like when she sot like this

i dont like when she sot like this. She would stare into space and not breathe because she would be thinking too much. I have to admit she do look cite when she's sitting like this. 

The only way she would breathe is if someone was talking to her tO distract her. 

"yes mama" I said still staring. 

She looked at me and seen I was staring. Then she do something on her screen getting close. She pulled her face out and put a little but more makeup in her bruises. 

"sorry but I was going go tell you that the twins got adopted." She said when she stopped moving.  She was playing with her hand looking down. 

I wasnt surprised because I heard Mrs.Mayer's and Mrs.London-Maraj talking about going to adopt someone from Lyndall. And they texted me and told me they were adopted.