5.

Wednesday, May 9th, 2022

Kamryn's POV         (12:18 pm) 

📍Walmart (Houston Texas) 📍

"Mommy why we here" lanï asked

"because we have to grab some more things for the house. " I said grabbing some bread that was on the list. 

Lyndall and Tasha sent me out the house to grab some things for the house. I have to use my own money since I 'never buy shit' in their words. 

I don't mind buying it so. We were supposed to be in school but it's none of those days when Tasha held my breathe for a punishment because lanï split juice on her new shirt. 

I dont know why she was so mad. Its not like she brought lanï's shirt or its her shirt. 

She tried to hit lanï but I stopped her and jus took the punishment for her. Who wouldn't if there daughter is in danger. 

"Mommy me want gg" she said. I don't know what makes her want Mrs.Carter but she does. All I can tell her is that we have to wait. 

"I know. But we have to be patient. We're going to see her tonight" I said smiling. I got tickets in the front by the stage. Or I could go in the back where Jay is but I think imma jus go to the front. 

I got lanï and pair of sound proof headphones because the music would be to loud for her ears their expensive so they work good. 

I also go back stage tickets too. No one had bought them get so I was super surprised. 

I was done with the shopping and went to the check out line. Before I got do the register it was a girl and her mom or someone in front if me. 

She was cute and my height. I wanted to be her friend but im to scared to ask. 

"me want shocowate" lanï said holding up a snicker. I got her a mini on because she didn't need the whol

"Hey" the girl said that was in front of me. I smiled a little. 

"Hey" I said nervous. 

"im Sarai, what's your name" she asked sticking her hand out. I'm pretty sure her name is a nick name so imma jus give her my middle name. 

"im imani" I said and shook her hand. It was so soft and smooth. 

"I was wondering if I could get your number" she asked. I blushed and nodded my head and gave her my number. 

"ill text or call you" she said and walked away. 

It was my turn to check out so I went and got it down. The total was $200.68. After I paid I went to the car. They were outside waiting in the car. They told me not to take long and I've been in here.for about 2 hours. I wouldn't be surprised if they left me.