12.

Thursday April 4, 2022

Beyonce POV (4:30pm) 

📍Beyonce House📍 

I have wiped my eyes 1 million times today

I have wiped my eyes 1 million times today. After kamryn got took I didn't eat anything or sleep. I tried tracking her phone but I couldn't. She never shared her location with me because she's always with me. 

Lanï won't eat and she cries herself to sleep. I told everyone what happened. They're all staying here until sometime. I don't even know at this point. 

Its all my fault. I should have grabbed her. she should have been by me and not behind me. I cried in my hands. I kept staring out the window like she's going to pop up. I called the police but they said we could do anything because it hasn't been 24 hours yet. 

I told they dumb asses she was kidnapped and I was right there but they said she might come back home soon since she's 14 and that she could've jus ran away. I kept telling them that this wasn't a run away but that's how they kept looking at it. 

I told them to check the cameras at the mall but they said it wasn't any footage of anything happening that day at the time we were there. 

They took my fucking daughter. My room door opened but I didn't t move from my spot. 

"bey I know kamryn jus got kidnapped but I made reservations for us tonight. If you want to I can cancel them and do it a different day" jay said rubbing my back. 

As much as I want too cancel i can't because I planned something too. I can't get my refund back from the hotel we were going to. I mean it wasn't that much money but I still don't like wasting it no matter how much money I have. 

"n-no" I said and wiped my tears away. "let's do it.  I know your hurting too amd your trying to be here for me but they try to enjoy this tonight" I said. 

Am I being selfish? I mean my daughter jus got kidnapped and im finna celebrate my anniversary. 

" are you sure bey" he asked me. I nodded my head and went to get ready. "ok well were jus going out to dinner" he said. I nodded my head. 

I'm jus gon where a simple dress. I heard lanï calling for her 'mommy' or sister. I never really had the chance to ask her if she was her sister or her real daughter.

She started crying when kamryn didn't respond because she isn't here then I heard her cries get louder meaning she's coming my way. 

Once she starts crying I cant get her to stop she jus cries herself to sleep. 

I met her halfway she was by my door. I picked her up as she kept crying the word 'mommy'. 

" its okay baby. She's coming back okay. She's going to come back to you wanna know why" I asked. I have never tried this before so I hope it works.