7.

Saturday, March 12th, 2022

Blue's POV (12:33 pm)    (Houston Texas) 

📍Lyndall and Tasha house📍

"Mommy remember we were supposed to have that party where all the celebrities you invited came to our house?" I asked

We were sitting in front of this house. I think it's where Kamryn is. I have always dreamed if having a older sibling and it turns out I do have an other sibling. I love being a big sister to the twin but sometimes they do too much and get me in trouble.  

"yea. What about it" she asked. 

"What happened no it" is asked in a duhh tone. 

"its happening. I just wanna figure everything out with Kamryn first" she said putting her phone down. I nodded my head and looked at the house. 

"areee we going in?" I asked. We been sitting here for about 20minutes now. 

"yea lets go" she said and opened her car door. Julius grabbed her hand helping her out and she grabbed my hand helping me out. 

I closed the car door and we walked up to the house. Now that were out of the car in nervous as hell.

Will she be mean? Will she like me? I hope she likes me. I'm a likeable person. 

"calm down. I can feel your nervousness coming off your body" mommy said holding my hand. We were almost at the door when she suddenly stopped. 

"what's wrong" I said. She looked like someone was hurt or that idk she was jus looking weird. 

"nothing come on"  she replied and we walked to the door. She knocked on it and waited a couple of minutes. 

I heard cameras snapping and looked around for them. I spotted on and they were taking pictures of us. I rolled my eyes and shifted my weight onto one of my legs. 

Mommy banged on the door and rung the doorbell multiple times. I don't know why she do that. Its kinda irritating. 

"I think they got the message" I said bringing her hand down from the door. 

"who the fuck banging on my damn door" a girl yelled. She opened the door and seen it was us. She rolled her eyes and opened the door wide enough for us to come in. 

I don't like her attitude. I mugged her tilting my head to the side. Cause what the fuck is you doing all that for. 

I walked in and followed mommy. She went to their living and sat down on the couch. I like how she jus made herself comfortable. 

"make yourself comfortable" the girl fake smiled. 

"I am" mommy said. I wanted to laugh cause she jus rude. "where kamryn and lanï" she asked. I can't believe I'm an auntie!! Im going to spoil my niece.