8.

Sunday, Mar 13th, 2022

Shawn's POV (4:44am) 

📍Airport (LA,California) 📍

I'm waiting in the airport for Bey and the kids

I'm waiting in the airport for Bey and the kids. I can't wait to meet my daughter. I didn't know she was my daughter until bey told me years ago. I caught her trying to find her. 

She would stay up all night calling people and searching for her but she never got as close as she did today. She actually found her. I wanted to go with her but my flight got delayed and one of the twins got in trouble. 

"hey daddy" I heard. I turned around and blue was dragging her feet against the floor. She looked tired and wanted to sleep. She came to me and held her arms up. I picked her up bridal style and she laid her head on my shoulder.  

"hey lefty" I said and chuckled. She's so spoiled. All of my kids are spoiled but I don't care. They not spoiled to the point they are brats they jus spoiled to the point where we baby them .... A lot. 

"Hey jay" bey said and she hugged me with blue still on me. I heard her breathing softly so I knew she was sleeping. "jay this is kamryn and Kaylanï, y'all this is jay" bey introduced us. 

"hi nice to meet you Mr.Carter" kamryn said holding her hand out. She was holding lanï who i think is sleeping. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug which was kinda difficult because we were both holding someone. 

"nice to meet you to kammy and you won't gotta call me mr.carter" I said coming up with a nickname quick. She smiled and put her head down. 

"okay I'm sleepy so lets go home" bey said and walked off. I noticed they didn't have their luggage and was confused. 

"baby where is your luggage" I asked looking around. It could magically appear somewhere you never know. 

"Its in the car with Julius. Hes going to met us at the house now come on" she said and continued walking away. Kamryn followed her and I followed Kamryn. 

Once we got to the car I sat blue down in her seat and she was still sleeping. Her and the twins is a heavy sleeper like me. Bey sleeps very light. If I move a finger she would be up in no time asking me what I'm doing. 

I guess its from her past relationship. I think everyone knew about her past relationship with lyndall. Well not everyone but her important family. I know the twins don't know and kamryn probably don't know either. 

Kamryn sat lanï on the seat and buckled her in. We didn't have a booster seat right now. Ill jus order one later. 

I got in the front seat and waited for everyone to get situated. I started the car and drove home. 

•••••••