1.

Tuesday March 1st, 2022

Kamryn's POV

4:30am. 📍Tasha and Lyndall House📍

Today is the first day of a new month, which means me, Taylar, Jaden, Jordan, and Isaac have to clean Tasha and Lyndall's house from top to bottom

Today is the first day of a new month, which means me, Taylar, Jaden, Jordan, and Isaac have to clean Tasha and Lyndall's house from top to bottom. Well me and Taylar, we sometimes clean the whole house before the kids wake up and if we don't they help out but jus a little bit. 

 Kaylanï has an exception because she's only two but she picks up her toys that I bought for them. 

If we don't clean it the right way or by the time they get home we would get punished but me and Taylar wouldn't let them punish the kids. As you can see there's 6 of us in this hell hole.

There's Taylar who's the oldest at 15, then its me Kamryn who's 14, then its Isaac who's 9, then its the twins Jaden and Jordan who's 8, then it Kaylanï, my daughter who's 2.

I got pregnant wit Kaylanï when I was 12 by Lyndall. Surprisingly he wanted me to keep my baby. During my whole pregnancy he was being nice and didn't beat or rape me and Taylar the whole time. He would buy us things and take us places but he never put his hands on me. Of course there was times he got mad but he jus locked us in the basement and banned us from doing anything fun.

He raped me and Taylar on my birthday because he found out that we were in a relationship. He's very homophobic and domt like when we do gay things to each other. It doesn't make any significant sense because his wife rapes us which is gay i guess you can say. 

Anyways me and Taylar have been together for 3 years now. We met when I moved here at the age of five and she was six. We moved here on the same day jus at different times. Ever since we met we were close. Tasha and Lyndall hate the fact that we were so close to each other.

Isaac came 2 years after us, when he was jus 7-8 months old Tasha took care of him while Lyndall did anything he wanted to us. The twins came here about 7 months ago but that didn't stop Tasha and Lyndall from trying to put their hands in closer

Two years ago on my birthday he found out that me and and Taylar was in a relationship and he raped us. She accidentally kissed me in front of them but I don't blame her because we were both leaning in for a kiss. 

After the night was over he forced us to hit each other with a belt, he forced us to promise him that we would never kiss and do 'gay shit' with each other again. Then he beat us and locked us in a basement together. 

I don't know why he did that. If he didn't want us speaking to each other again he should have put us in separate rooms. Him putting us in the basement only made us closer. This is the day Kaylanï was conceived. 

I have hated my birthday ever since that day and thought of it as a regular day. Sometimes I would cry when I'm by myself but it wouldn't last long because I have kids to take care of.