You Cheeky Bastard - Leah Williamson x Male! McCabe! Reader

Everytime I write a request I feel like a fuckin genie LMAO

Request from @mikicoolff !

----------------

"Hey babe!" Leah greeted, voice sounding tinny and faraway on the phone. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Nothin'," you replied, walking down the stairs. "Why? Also, aren't you at training? Why are ya' callin' me?"

"Can you pick me up?" Leah asked, wind rustling leaves in the background. "Training's done in half an hour, but all of the girls are busy afterwards and can't drop me off."

"Of course," you stated, Irish accent coming off strong as you slipped on your shoes and grabbed your keys. "On my way, baby."

"See you soon, love. Bye!"

---------------

"-yeah, he's comin' to pick me up." Leah told Katie, who smirked slightly when she saw you.

"Is he?" Your sister asked, distracting the English Captain. "I haven't seen him in quite a bit."

"Boo!" You yelled into Leah's ear, clamping your hands down onto her shoulders.

"OI!" She shrieked, turning around and pushing you lightly. "What the fuck?"

You and Katie snickered, fist-bumping each other and Leah huffed.

"Hi, baby girl," you grinned, kissing her cheek. "How was training?"

"It was fine," she shrugged, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "Until you decided to team up with your sister to scare me."

You grinned cheekily, as did Katie. "Don't be salty because we've got great sibling chemistry."

"I'm not!" She huffed jokingly. "Let's head home, I'm tired."

"Tired of me awesomeness," You mumbled under your breath. "Ow!"

Leah smirked, bringing her hand away from the back of your head. "What 'ave I told you about being arrogant?"

You grumbled, "Not to."

She placed her hand on the back of your neck, pulling you into a chaste kiss. "Atta' boy."

-----------------------

"Come on, me love," you said, pulling the passenger car door open. "Let's head inside."

Leah only sunk deeper into her seat. "The walk's too far."

You huffed, opting to pick her up bridal-style instead of dealing with a stubborn Leah. "Let's go, Leah dearest."

She snuggled into your arms. "Cuddle?"

"I 'ave stuff to do," you stated, pulling the door open. "Just take a nap and I'll join ya later."

"Pleaaaaase?" She pouted.

"Alright, alright." You gave in, unable to resist with the way Leah's lip jutted out pleadingly.

You threw her onto the bed, face smashing into the pillow as she yelped. "You cheeky bastard!"

You smirked. "I'm your cheeky bastard."

She slipped under the covers, grabbing you arm to pull you in with her. "Yeah, you are."

You smiled, placing a delicate kiss onto her lips. "I'm gonna be in deep fookin' shit if I forget to forward Mikel's emails later."

Leah closed her eyes as you wrapped your arms arms around her. "Language."

"I'm speakin' English, darlin'. I haven't switched dialects at all today."

She groaned. "You're so annoyin'."

You grinned cheekily. "You love me."

"That I do, love. That I do."

-----
This one's really short, sorry about that

Yall want a part 2 with a specific plot just hit me up and I'll get it done

Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading!