My Tiny Terror - Mackenzie Arnold x Reader Part 2

Request from like... 5 different people 😁
---------------

"C'mon Sammy, ice bath time!" You cheered, pushing your sullen captain down the hallway. "Let's go!"

"I don't wanna," she complained, crossing her arms. "You're actually nuts."

You knocked upon reaching the door, Tony prying it open with a smile. "C'mon you two, everybody else is already here."

"I'm not comfortable with this," Sam grumbled, eyeing the last empty ice bath. "Who came up with ice baths on the first place?"

You snorted, emptying out the contents of your pockets onto the table. "Comfort. The enemy of progress." (Yes, I did just quote the Greatest Showman. Whatchu  gon do bout it?)

The captain's face scrunched up in displeasure. "But like—"

She was abruptly cut off as you shoved her into the tub, water smashing everywhere as you hopped in yourself.

"What the fuck?" Sam hissed. "Y/N!"

"That's me," you smiled innocently. "How can I help you, Skipper?"

Macca laughed at the Striker's obvious annoyance. "It's a miracle that Y/N pushed you in. She threw Lisa into the ice bath at training a few weeks ago because she complained to much."

Sam turned white, scooting to the very opposite side of the metal tub. "Stay away from me, please and thank you."

Cortnee shook her head in amusement. "How does Macca keep up with such a crazy girlfriend?"

You cocked your head to the side. "She doesn't."

"No, I don't," Mackenzie agreed. "But I love you anyway."

You blew her a kiss. "I love you too."

Sam groaned. "Get a room."

You put your weight onto the Chelsea player's back, dunking her head under. "Shut the fuck up."

She shook the water off her face, giving you the middle finger. "No, you shut the fu—NONONONONONO I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!"

---------------

"Hey, Y/N," Caitlin whispered, sliding into the seat next to you before the bus began pulling out of the parking lot. "Here."

She handed you a random flask with a strange, icy blue liquid inside. "Drink this."

You snorted, pushing the canister away. "What are you, a drug dealer?"

"No," the Gunner looked offended. "Just drink it."

You shrugged, taking a swig of whatever the hell Caitlin was trying to poison you with. "What is it?"

"Just some Gatorade, " she smiled. "Zero sugar, of course."

You shrugged again. "Eh, okay."

-------------

"Heeeeey," Alanna waltzed into your room. "I've got something for you, and I want you to tell me if it's good."

You closed your laptop, swiveling around in your office chair to grab the small plastic cup from the Man City player's grasp. "What is it? What's this? Am I gonna die? Has anybody else tried it?"

"Oh my god, how much ______ Caitlin ________ there?" Alanna mumbled under her breath.

"What?" You blinked, spinning around excitedly. "Hmm?"

"Nothin', just drink it."

---------------

"Mac!" You cheered, jumping onto your surprised girlfriend like a koala. "I's- I's, uh, missed youuuu!"

The Keeper stared at you, wide-eyed. "Why are you talking like that?"

Caitlin and Alanna were whispering to each other as they watched both of you interact.

"How much sugar did you put in that Prime, Cait?" Alanna questioned. "She looked like she was 'boutta explode or somethin' earlier."

Caitlin smacked her on the forearm. "How strong did you make that shot? She's not tipsy, she's drunk."

"You alright, Y/N?" Steph asked, gazing at you with concern. "You seem a little... off."

"I'm goooood!" You grinned, burying your face in Mackenzie's chest. "I'm not off, you're off!"

"Y/N, we love you, but please, stop shouting," Tony addressed you as he walked into the room. "You're giving me a headache."

"Tony!" You beamed, flailing your arms in the air happily. "I missed you!"

He gave you the side-eye, glancing at your girlfriend quizzically. "What's going on with her?"

"I have no idea," she sighed. "She's being clingy, and she was slurring her words earlier."

Tony frowned. "She's not one to get drunk just before a game, even if it's a friendly."

Mackenzie's eyes zeroed in on her two uncomfortable-looking best friends. "Alanna. Caitlin. Do you know anything about this?"

"CAITLIN GAVE HER PRIME WITH LIKE 10 CUPS OF SUGAR!"

"ALANNA GAVE HER A SHOT WITH SOME STRONG SHIT IN IT!"

The two yelled at the same time, pointing their fingers at each other accusingly.

"GUYS!" Macca yelled, waddling over menacingly with you still perched on her back.

"Onward, my noble steed!" You giggled, blissfully unaware of Steph's and Kyra's phone cameras on the four of you.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU IDIOTS!"

-------------------

"Mac?" You mumbled sleepily, resting your head on the Keeper's shoulder.

"What is it, love?" She questioned, pulling you close. "You crashing?"

You didn't respond, already fast asleep and snoring in your girlfriend's arms.

She glared at Caitlin and Alanna, the Forward and the Defender shrinking under her harsh gaze. "Let's get you to bed, darling."

Sam snickered. "Simp."

Macca gave your skipper the stink-eye, careful not to wake you up. "As if you don't do the same for Kristie."

Silence.

"That's what I thought, si'down."

---------------
This was a long awaited request, sorry it took so long ☹️

Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading!