Shut the Fook' Up - Katie McCabe x Reader

WOOO KATIE 🥳😃
---------------

"Y/N, meisje, calm down," Viv said, placing a gentle hand on your shoulder. "They're just talking."

You banged your fist onto the cooler stamped with the Arsenal logo as you watched your girlfriend, Katie, get flirted with by a very handsy Rose Lavelle (A/N: Only single person I could think of that's around Katie's age in the WSL, there ain't nothin actually going on between them IRL. And I know Rose doesn'tplay for Man City anymore but whatever). "Lavelle is flirting, not chatting."

Kyra reached over and squeezed your hand tightly. "Y/N, mate, Katie loves you. She's not gonna ditch you for anybody."

You shook the Dutch and the Aussie off before stomping over to Katie and Rose as the stadium began to empty out. "Katie, we've got something very important to finish at home, so let's go. Bye, Lavelle, see you never!"

You muttered the last part under your breath as you forcefully pulled Katie into the empty locker room. "What the hell was that, McCabe?"

She glared at you. "What d'ye' mean? I was having a chat with another person, why the fook' did you just pull me away?"

You huffed, pulling your sweaty home jersey over your head. "She was flirting."

"No she wasn't!" Katie growled, slamming her fist against a bench. "I can't believe you!"

No matter how hard you tried, your girlfriend ignored you and gave you the Silent Treatment the whole way home.

"Katie, love, I'm sorr-"

"Shut the fook' up," Katie scolded, placing her hands on her hips. "You've done a bad, now you're gonna suffer the consequences."

You shrunk, shuffling towards the front door awkwardly. You hated being reprimanded.

"Oh, no you don't!" Katie hissed, crossing her arms. "If you leave, we're over. You hear me? You leave through that door and we're done."

You strolled over to the living room window, turning around so that your back was to your girlfriend while you pried it open.

"What the hell is yous doin'?" Katie questioned, clearly confused. Obviously, she didn't understand your big-brain logic.

"You said if I leave through the door you're breaking up with me," you responded, glancing down at the small drop that was just about a foot off the ground. "So I'm leaving through the window. Bye!"

She sputtered as you vaulted over the ledge, sending her a peace sign as you hit the ground running. "Come back 'ere ye' cheeky fook'!"

---------------

You knocked on the door, rapping your knuckles against the cool wood three times. "Leaaaaaah, Joooordy, I love you two, but please open the goddamn door before I freeze to death."

Leah opened it, rolling her eyes and pulling you inside by the wrist as Jordan waved lazily from the couch. "Did Katie kick you out?"

You shrugged. "No, not really."

Leah shook her head. "What happened this time? She looked pretty upset after your little stunt earlier."

"She told me if I left through the front door, she'd break up with me."

The two's heads whipped around so fast, you were surprised they didn't get whiplash.

"And you left?" Jordan asked incredulously. "So you two are... over?"

You scoffed. "I'm offended you think so lowly of me. She said she'd break up with me if I left the house through the front door."

Leah tilted her head in confusion. "So?"

"So I jumped out the window."

"What?!"

---------------

"Hey guys!" You greeted, jogging out onto the pitch with the other Gunners. "What's up?"

"Y/N!" Kim scolded, smacking you on the back of the head as you crumpled dramatically. "When someone threatens to break up with you if you leave, it is not the time to cheekily find a loophole!"

Caitlin snickered. "Did you take your ADHD meds yesterday?"

You stumbled. "Maaaaybe-?"

Katie facepalmed. "You guys see what I have to deal with all the time?"

You jumped into the Irishwoman's arms. "But you loooove me."

"Unfortunately."

"HEY!"

----------------
Pffft am tired

Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading!