Love of my life

3 years later

Me and Tom are still together, a lot has changed! Tom changed his hair to braids, I also changed my hair color to dark brown.

Tom and me have talked A LOT about getting married, today Tom is taking me somewhere. I think he's going to propose, if he does, of course I'm going to say yes!

Anyways I've been feeling very sick recently, I think I might be pregnant, to be fair I missed my period.

Toms not home at the moment, so I got in my car and drove to the pharmacy. Once I arrived I bought a box of tests and went back home.

I immediately ran up upstairs to mine and toms bedroom, also forgot to mention me and Tom moved in together! Anyways I walked in to the bathroom that's combined with our bedroom, I pulled my shorts down and took the test.

I flushed the toilet and flipped the test over so I can't see the results. I set a timer for 5 minutes and sat down on the edge of the tub.

So many thoughts ran through my mind.
'What if he doesn't want the baby'
'What if I'm not pregnant'
'What if he leaves me'
'What if-'

I was interrupted by the timer going off, I turned off the timer and flipped over the pregnancy test.
Pregnant
2 weeks

A tear rolled down my cheek, how could I be pregnant? We've been so careful.

As I was crying, I heard the front door unlock, Tom's home, "Baby I'm home!" Tom yelled from downstairs. I wiped my tears and walked out of the bathroom, downstairs to meet Tom. His face lit up when me saw me, then frowned. "Hi bab- woah what's wrong?" I took a deep breath, "I need to talk to you.." tom nods and we walk into the living room.

"What's wrong baby?" Toms face lit up with worry and confusion. I took another deep breath, "I'm pregnant.." I mumbled and handed him the test.

Tom took the test and a huge smile crept onto his face, "Is this for real..?" Tom asks, I nod. Tom walks over to me and hugs me tightly while lifting me in the air. "I'm going to be a dad!" I giggle and nod, he pulls me in and kisses my lips.

Toms POV

Holy shit I can't believe it! I'm going to be a dad! I've always wanted to be a father, especially with y/n, the love of my life. I put my hand on her stomach, "I bet they're going to be just as beautiful as you.." I tell my beautiful girlfriend. I look up at her and she's blushing like crazy, I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Ich liebe dich, mein schatz" (I love you, my darling) I tell her, "I love you more tom" I smile and kiss her lips, she kisses me back, we hold this kiss for what felt like forever, but was only a few seconds.

Your POV

"So I'd take it that you're not mad..?" I giggle a bit, trying to break off the awkwardness (yk what I mean) Tom furrows his eyebrows "was? nein, nie.(what? no, never) I've always wanted a baby, especially with you." I smile and kiss his lips again, ugh I can't get over his lips. "I've always wanted a baby with you as well baby.." Tom smiles and kisses my lips again.

9 months later

Me and Tom got engaged!! I'm so excited to call him my husband.

Anyways, Tom was at band practice and I was just watching TV, it was about 10 in the morning so he'd be gone all day. I got up to grab something to drink when I start feeling pain in my stomach. I feel something run down my leg, shit my water broke!

I sit back down on the couch and immediately called Tom, no answer. Fuck. I called him again, no answer. I started to freak out, I decided to call my mom, and thankfully she answered. I told her what was happening and she said she'll be right there.

About 10 minutes later she arrived and she helped me to the car. We got to the hospital and I quickly got a room.

Toms POV

Finally we got a break from practice, I look at my phone, I have a couple of missed calls from y/n. Shit. I immediately called her, thank god she answered. (Bold is tom, normal is you)

"Schatz? What's wrong?"

"My water broke.."

Without even thinking, or telling anyone I run out of the the studio and to the car. "Where are you? Are you okay? I'm on my way"

"I'm okay, I'm at the hospital. Please hurry, I need you" I heard her groan over the phone, which broke my heart that I wasn't there. "Alright I'm on my way, hang on baby" I hang up the phone and immediately start driving to the hospital, not caring about the speed limit, my girl needs me.

Your POV

I can't help but start to freak out, Tom isn't here and it's getting closer and closer to start pushing. My mom had to leave because she was going on a trip, which I didn't mind since I told her go.

I heard the door opening, I look over to see Tom, I sigh in relief and he immediately takes my hand and squeezes it. "I was afraid you weren't going to come" I laugh slightly before groaning in pain again. "No no, I'm here baby, I'm so sorry for not answering sooner" Tom places a kiss on my temple.

The doctors come in and tell me it's time. (Idk how it works I obviously never have had a baby)

Pushing a human out of me is probably the worse pain I've ever experienced, but hopefully it'll be all over soon. I was so glad to have tom tom by my side the whole time.

1:21PM
Toms POV

I'm holding my daughter, Raylin, in my arms. She looks so much like y/n, she's absolutely beautiful. "She's so beautiful, just like her mother.." I whisper to y/n, I look over to her and she's smiling, holy shit she looks so beautiful even after giving birth. "She is beautiful.. she looks a lot like her dad though" I look down at Raylin, she does look a lot like me. I kiss my baby girls forehead and whisper to her, "welcome to the world Raylin Billie Kaulitz" me and y/n both agreed to name her after the best brother/person we know, Bill.

All I have to do now is officially marry y/n, and our little family is complete..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey guys! This story isn't over yettt! Just another 2-3 chapters then I'm probably ending this story. But I have a story called "My Girl" and another story in the process of making🤭

1163 words