forever?

Smut in this chapter

I woke up in toms arms while he was kissing me face, "guten morgen schön!" Tom sang. I smiled and kissed his lips "good morning tom" I replied. Toms face lit up before kissing me again. "You're so gorgeous my love. I need you right now"

I laughed at his horniness before smashing our lips together, tom wasted no time to roughly kiss back, his hands trailed under my shirt before removing it in one swipe. "No bra lovely?" Tom teased before going down and sucking on my breasts, I let out a moan as he continued to leave dark hickeys on my breasts, and you can never forget my neck. Toms hands ripped off my shorts, leaving me in nothing but my underwear.

Tom smashed our lips together as he moves his hands to my panties and starts rubbing my clit in tight circles. I moan at the pleasure, I realize toms still dressed and I groan.

Tom stops. "Are you ok meine liebe? Do you want me to stop?" I shake my head, "No, it's just, that you're still dressed." Tom chuckles and throws his shirt off and takes off his pants. He's now just in boxers "happy?" Tom teased again. I roll my eyes and nod as he smirks and kisses me again.

While not breaking the kiss he takes off his boxers and my panties and shoves himself into me. I moan in both pain and pleasure. Tom starts slow and quickly speeds up.

"Fuck y/n I love you so much" Tom moans.

After a few minutes I feel myself getting close. "Fuck im going to c-cum tommy"

"Cum for me baby" tom says speeding up the thrusts and moving his hand down to run my clit while thrusting into me. I came over his cock and shortly after, tom came too moaning my name.

Tom pulled out and laid on top of me, I played with his hair as I was catching my breath. "I love you so much y/n, I promise never to let you go" I smile big at his words, "I love you so much Tom" he smiles and kissed me.

We stay cuddling a little bit longer before we get up, I get dressed and so does Tom. We go downstairs and we have the whole house to ourselves. Me and Tom make breakfast while he's being very clingy but I think it's cute.

We eat and decided we're going to spend the whole day with each other. We decided we were going to the mall, the water park, and after just to spend time together. Me and Tom agreed this relationship will last forever.

short and lazy chapter😭

457 words