~Part 27~

The rest of the tour went by smoothly, you and Tom were stronger than ever by the end of it. It was now the last day of the tour and Tom wanted to go to a club to celebrate the last day.

You, bill, Tom, Gustav, and georg walk into the busiest, 5 stars, and the #5 best club in all of Germany. As you guys walk in, paparazzi is already there, you all rushed through the paparazzi to get VIP section. There was quite a bit of people, many girls. They all paid extra just to be with Tokio Hotel. Can you blame them? Anyways, as you walked in they were immediately all over Tom, which thankfully my pushed all of them off and held onto you.

The waiter came with shots, which you all got drunk immediately, except bill, he wanted to be a little bit sober.

Toms POV

Me and y/n we're pretty drunk, but even though I'm drunk I still know the difference between her and these other ugly ass girls. Let's just talk about y/n for a second. She's the most beautiful, smart, sexiest, girl I have ever met. She's so caring, funny, and the best girlfriend I've ever had. I want to marry her, have kids with her, grow old with her. I've never been in love before, but she's changed that. I honestly can't imagine my life without her. No girl can compare to her, I love her so much.

Anyways back to the club. "Hey baby i-im going to the bathroom" y/n said holding out the "m" I nodded and kissed her as she got up. I took more shots until I was hallucinating. A girl walked over to me, she had the same hair as y/n and she had the same eye color as her. I put my arm around her, "hey babvy" I kissed her, she kissed back and giggled. Wait.. that's not y/ns giggle. I look over at bill, he's giving me a 'tom what the fuck did you just do?' look. My eyes start to focus, oh fuck. It's not y/n "who the fuck are you?" The girl gives me a confused face, "I'm Bella" my eyes widen, I groan and push her off of me, "no tomiii" she grabs onto me again, "get the fuck off me." I groan. "But tomiiii" i roll my eyes and push her off me again. The girl gets up and runs out crying. I look around, y/ns not back, but bill left, fuck. I hope y/n didn't see. I turn to Georg, "where did bill go?" Georg shakes his head, "y/n saw. He went after her." Fuck. I run out of the room and start to look for y/n.

Your POV

You're coming back from the bathroom, you sober up quick. You walked back into the room. Toms kissing a girl. What the fuck? You start to walk away, bill notices you and runs after you.

You run outside of the club and sit on the curb outside of the club. You sit down with your knees to your chest and start crying into your hands. Bill walks over and sits next to you and immediately hugs you. "Why would he do that bill? I actually thought he loved me" you look at bill for a second and put your face back into your palms. "I don't think he meant to y/n. Tom took a lot of shots when you left. His vision was probably blurry, the girl had the same hair and eyes as you. He stopped once he heard her laugh, I think he knew that it wasn't you then." Bill starts rubbing your back, you didn't say anything you just keep crying. "Y/n, I see how he looks at you. He looks at you with pure aw, and lust. He looks at you with admiration and love. I promise he didn't mean to hurt you. He never looks at anyone else like that. Only you" you remove your hands from your face and hug him, "I love you bill, thank you for being here." He hugs you tighter, "I love you too y/n. You mean as a friend right?" You laugh a little, "no I mean as a brother" you feel him smile against you, "and I love you as a sister" you smile back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry for the short chapter, but I guess drama is starting?? anyways thank you so much for 1.48k reads and 41 votes! It means so much to me!💗💗

771 words