birthday🎉

I finally got discharged from the hospital, fuck im so glad I didn't have to stay for my birthday. I went home with my mom. We talked the whole drive home. "Y/n?" my mom said "yes?" I was wondering why she all of a sudden got serious. "You know how dangerous your father is right? Y/n can we please celebrate your birthday out of town? You can bring Tom or whoever you want, just please?" You mom said, "yea sure, I'd rather that then move" I said smiling.

~Time skip to your birthday~
I got up and got dressed and did my makeup. I went downstairs and saw bill and Tom were already there. "Happy birthday gorgeous" Tom said walking over to you and giving me a kiss. "Thank you pretty boy" I said smiling. Bill walked over to me "happy birthday y/n!" Bill said smiling and hugging me. "Happy Birthday y/n, sit im making our traditional birthday breakfast" my mom said. My tradition birthday breakfast was always 3 pancakes with strawberries and whip cream in between, and of course bacon and eggs. I sit down in between Tom and bill. "Where's cherry?" (Your sister idk if I gave her a name yet). "She's out getting me some stuff she'll be back soon" my mom said. I nodded and started talking with Tom and bill. Tom took out a little red box and gave it to me, "Happy birthday meine liebe" Tom said to me with a smile. I grabbed the box and inside with a beautiful diamond (ofc it's real diamonds) necklace in the shape of a heart. "Holy shit Tom, it's so pretty. I love you so much" I said while smiling, I have Tom and long soft kiss, I took it out of the box and gave it to Tom so he can put it on me, I lifted my hair so he can put it on me. Tom put it on and I hugged him and kissed him once again. "I hope you know I'm never taking this off" I said while giggling "fine by me" Tom said smiling at me.

Cherry then walked through the door with her boyfriend Darris. I love darris hes such a good boyfriend for my sister. I ran over and hugged Darris "I missed you so much!" I said while hugging him "I missed you too y/n!" Darris said to me. I let go of the hug and look at Tom, he looks jealous but I dont want to assume.

~Toms POV~

This boy walked through the door with y/ns sister, that must be her boyfriend. Y/n got up so quick to hug him. I guess they're close? I couldn't help but get jealous, I know she doesn't like him but I want everyone to know she's mine, also the way they were hugging each other. What if she leaves me for him? Goddamnit I really need someone to fucking punch me right now. Y/n and her sisters boyfriend walked over to me and bill. "Darris this is Tom my boyfriend, Tom Darris, my sisters boyfriend." Y/n said introducing us. I shook his hand "nice to meet ya" me and Darris said to each other. Y/n introduced Darris and bill and she sat back down. God she was so perfect, I'm so lucky.

~Back to you~

I sat back down in between Tom and bill. Darris went over and talked to my mom and cherry noticed my necklace, "Hey where'd you get that?" She asked, "Actually Tom got it for me" I said smiling, "wow Tom you got good taste" she said walking over to Darris. Tom grabbed to my to hold it, I could tell he was jealous now, "Are you jealous?" I whispered into his ear, he didn't say anything he just kissed me letting everyone know I was his.

Food was finally ready and my mom served the food to everyone. Everyone ate and we discussed what I wanted to do. "Let's go swimming, and we can bring georg and gustav" (y'all are actually very close friends I just haven't mentioned them yet😭). I finally said. "Sounds great" Tom said. "I'm going to stay at the house and clean up you guys go ahead." my mom said smiling. The people who are going swimming is Tom, me, bill, georg, gustav, cherry, and darris.

I called georg and gustav and let them know we're going swimming for my birthday in half an hour so get ready and also that we'd be picking them up.

I ran up stairs to my room and Tom followed. You went to your door and picked out your swimsuit.

Here are your options, you also can think of a different one I just liked these☺️

I walked into the bathroom to change and Tom tried to come in "No peeking" I said while laughing. I went into my bathroom and changed.

I walked out and tom couldn't stop staring, tom changed as well, he was in his black swim shorts, "You look amazing y/n" Tom said while licking his lip ring. "You don't look bad yourself" I said as walking over to him and kissing him a quick peck on the lips. "Ok let's go, let's not keep the others waiting" I said while grabbing toms hand.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys! Sorry this part took so long I wasn't sure what to write. I might go back to saying "you said" instead of "I said" idk it's much easier like that. Thank you so much for the views and voted it means a lot! I promise I will upload the next part asap!💗

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

951 words💗