Swimming

You grabbed toms hand and ran downstairs, everyone was waiting for you and Tom. "There's the lovebirds" bill said giggling. You rolled your eyes playfully and headed out the door.

Your sister got in the drivers seat, Darris in the passenger seat. Bill behind your sister, you in the middle and Tom behind Darris (georg and gustav will be in the back).

Like this^^

Like this^^

On the way to georgs house you felt a hand on your thigh, you look at the hand and up at tom, you smiled and kissed him softly. Your sister pulled up to georgs house and you texted him you guys were outside, georg climbed into the back and shut the back door. And did the same at Gustavs house. Your sister took y'all to a private lake, hardly anybody came here because hardly anybody knew about it.

Y'all pulled up to the lake and there was two boys who looked your age and what looked like their parents, but other thank that there was no one else. Your sister parked by the water, you all got out and set up the stuff, you got your sunscreen on and just sat on the trunk of the car talking to your sister for a minute when one of the boys came over to you, bill, Tom, Gustav, and georg were already in the water. "Hey pretty lady" the boy said to you, "Uh hi?" You said a little taken back, the boy started to grab your waist and you pushed his hands away, "oh come on princess I know you want me" he said trying to grab you again "please leave me alone" you said pushing him away once again (btw your sister stepped away for a second) "ok maybe we got off to a bad start, let's start over, my name is sed" the boy said, "my name is y/n, sed" you said, "pretty name for a pretty lady" sed said while checking you out, you started to feel super uncomfortable, sed started grabbing you but you weren't able to push him away. Tom noticed that you were uncomfortable and trying to get away from him, Tom immediately got out. "Hey gorgeous are you about to get in the water?" Tom said while walking over to you, he noticed how scared you looked, "woah dude who are you?" Tom said while looking at sed, sed let go of you "Doesn't matter who I am who are you" sed said getting into toms face "I'm her her boyfriend who are you" Tom said while grabbing you and putting you behind him. Sed had a look of "oh shit" on his face "Ay look sorry man, I don't mean any trouble. Your girl is probably a fucking slut because of what she's wearing" sed said while walking away. Tom ran up behind him and punched him, "the fuck did you just say?" Tom said while looking at sed who was in the floor with a bloody nose "Tom please stop" you said while trying to pull him away away from him "if I hear you say shit like that again your dead." Tom said letting you pull him away. "I'm so sorry meine liebe, you dont deserve that." Tom said while pulling you into a hug, "let's just go into the water now" you said smiling at him.

Tom picked you up and threw you into the water, Tom jumped in after you. "Tom what the hell!" You yelled while laughing. Tom swam over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulled you closer to him, you guys stare into each others eyes and you lean in and kiss him, he kisses you back, you pull away and push him underwater. You swam away over to Georg, bill and gustav, Tom swam over to you and grabbed your ankle over to him, you guys were at a part where it was rock so you could lay down, Tom got on top of you, "you're going to regret that later g" Tom said smirking down at you "oh really?" You said smiling at him. He leaned down and kissed you, you then moved to your neck "you guys do know we're right here right?" Georg said looking disgusted, "Kann ich meine schöne Freundin nicht küssen?" (cant i kiss my beautiful girlfriend?) tom said looking up georg, you giggled, you kissed Tom one last time and he rolled off of you. You both sat up and talked with everyone for hours, "so y/n how long have you and Tom been together?" Darris asked, "about 3 months now" (ik it's prolly not but wtv) you said smiling. Tom had his arm around you, he smiled then kissed you. "I remember in preschool, us 3 would play together and Tom would always want y/n to be his girlfriend or whatever, it was super cute" bill said while laughing. "Yeah I remember that, then I tried to marry her and she rejected me" Tom said pretending to be sad "Hey I said my mom will be sad if I get married little" you said shrugging, you all laughed and your sister went and got the food you guys brought you guys were eating and talking, "y/n.." your sister said looking up and seeing your dad, "Miss me girls?" He said with a smirk

908 words