i can't believe you

Before I start this I want to apologize in advance. I promise this story will be better, also thank you so much for all of the reads and adding my story to your read list! So now enjoyyy

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You woke up and tom wasn't laying by you, you got up and brushed your teeth and put your hair into a low bun.

You walk out into the kitchen and see bill cooking breakfast and Tom is sitting at the island talking to him. You sit next to tom and give him a kiss on his cheek "good morning gorgeous" tom says smiling. "Morning" you smile back, "What ya cooking bill" you say walking to the fridge to get water "eggs and bacon, im to lazy for anything else" you nod and sit back down next to Tom.

"I heard there's a party tonight, we should go" you say taking a sip of your water, "Yea sure why not" Tom says putting his hand on your thigh, you blush.

~Time skip to the afternoon~

You get ready to go out because you need some stuff, you put on a tight cropped shirt with some baggy jeans that hang at your waist and some accessories. You do your makeup and you fix up your hair to look a little better because you're  going to the mall, you'll fix it up later for the party.

You walk downstairs and Gustav, Georg, Bill, and tom are all downstairs watching some show, you walk downstairs and Tom sees you, "Where are you going gorgeous?" Tom asks checking up out, "to the mall want to come?" You say walking over to tom and wrapping your arms around his neck from the back. "Of course" Tom gets up and walks out the door with you.

You get to the mall and of course paparazzi is already there taking pictures of you and Tom. Tom didn't mind neither did you, you were just nervous about the rumors that'll start. You get what you need and leave

~Time skip to the party~

You change and do your hair and your makeup. After you finish you go downstairs and you see Tom checking you out "You ready go gorgeous?" Tom asks you while placing a kiss on your forehead. Bill was also ready. "Yeah let's go" you say smiling. You, bill, and Tom walk to the car and drive to the party. You grab gold hand and rush inside, you go straight to the kitchen and start taking shots, "woah slow down babe" Tom says taking your drink from you, "no I'm fine" you take your drink back and wonder off.

~Toms POV~

Y/n took her drink and walked away from me. Fuck where did she go? I leave the kitchen to go find her, shes not very drunk yet but she will be.

Fuck there's a lot of people, I look around and find bill "Bill! Where's y/n?" I ask, "I don't know I saw her go that way" bill says, he's definitely drunk, but not too drunk. I go the way bill points.

Fuck more people, I can't find her anywhere.

I ask more people where she went but no luck. I go outside and I finally find her. I start walking over there and I see her kissing Vic.

What the fuck, I feel like I can't breathe. I walk back inside, I'm hurt. I go into a room with surprisingly no one in it.

I sit down on the bed and just cry, I can't stop, fuck I loved her, I still do. I'd fucking kill for her, I'd kill my self for her.

~Your POV~

You walk around the party, you're pretty drunk now, you've had about 5 shots and 3 drinks. You walk outside and see Vic, fuck you're pretty scared of Vic.

Vic sees you and walks up to you. "Hey pretty lady" Vic says walking up to you, "oh piss off Vic, leave me alone" you say pushing him away, Vic just laughs and grabs you. "You're gonna regret that pretty girl" Vic then kisses you and holds you so you can't pull back. You finally manage to pull back from him. "What the fuck Vic leave me alone!" You say pushing him away. "Whatever, your little boyfriend already saw us, you're fucked pretty girl" Vic says walking away. You're not as drunk anymore, you walk inside and find bill and explain to him what happened. "I want to leave, please" you say to bill, bill nods "let me go find Tom go ahead and go to the car." You nod and go out to the car. You couldn't help but cry. Vic is such a dick.

~Bills POV~

I saw Tom go into a room, he looked hurt for sure, i think he saw them. I go upstairs to find Tom, I can't help but to feel bad for Tom and y/n. Vic is such a asshole. I find the tom that is in, he's crying. Fuck. He sees me, I can't help but hug him. "She kissed him, I can't believe it. She actually kissed him! I fucking love her" Tom cries into my chest. "She didn't want to she was forced" I say comforting him. "Come on let's go" I grab toms hand and lead him to the car. Y/n is crying in the back. They don't say one word to each other. I can tell they both are hurt. "I'm sorry Tom, I love you" y/n finally says breaking the silence. "I loved you too" Tom whispered.

I drive up to y/ns house and she gets out, she doesn't even say bye.

~Your POV~

I get inside and go immediately to my room. I lay down on my bed and just cry. I fucking hate Vic, he's such a dick. He ruined everything. I love Tom so much.

I go to my bathroom and pull out my razor blade.

!Sh warning!

My scars are reflecting on me. I can't help but to start cutting, I can't stop. It feels so good. I fucking deserve this. I switch arms and start cutting on the other arm. I finally bring my self to stop on my arms. I stare at myself in the mirrors then at my arms. Fuck that's a lot. But I need more.

I lift up my dress and start on my legs, I can finally stop. I put the blade down and cry my eyes out. I cry so much the water in my body went down to 60%.

I change into my pajamas. I put on a long sleeve crop top and sweat pants to cover the new scars. I lay down on my bed, turn on my tv and go to sleep.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard a knock on my window.

1150 words