dont lie to me bill

~Toms POV~

I can't speak. I cant move. I can just stare. I can just stare at bill. I dont know what to say. The girl who I go fucking crazy without is hurting herself. I just stared at bill and tears started rolling down my face. "A-Are you sure?" I finally spoke bill nodded his head and walked over and hugged me. "Don't fucking lie to me bill, please tell me your fucking lying" I said now looking at him. "I'm sorry Tom" bill said. Hell I might be over reacting but I don't know what else to do. I can't say "ok" why the actual fuck would I say that I thought.

~Bills POV~

I can tell Tom isnt ok. I can tell he just wants to barge into the room and ask wtf she's thinking. He can't. He can only sit here in my arms crying. I can't help but cry with him. I feel like I maybe shouldn't of told him.

~Back to you~

You finally woke up in bills bed. You realize that no one was in there. You went downstairs to find bill and Tom crying. "What's going on?" You said confused. Tom and bill looked at and saw you, they wiped their tears and Tom got up and walked towards you. You stared into his eyes and he just hugged you. "Tom what's happening?" You said starting to panic, he looked at bill and looked back at you. You wore a long sleeve shirt so you didn't put makeup over to cover them. Tom grabbed your arm and rolled up the sleeve. You took your hand back from him but he just grabbed it again. He wanted to know if bill was telling the truth.

He finally rolled up your sleeves and saw your fresh cuts. Bill didn't know about the fresh ones. Tom started to tear up. "What didn't you tell me about your cutting?" Tom said while looking at you. You couldn't say anything you just shrugged. Tom looked back down at your scars and kissed them. You pulled your arm away from him. "How long ago did you make those?" Tom asked. "Couple hours ago." You said looking down. Tom grabbed your other arm and did the same thing. He kissed your scars. Tom hugged you close to his chest "Please meine liebe, dont hurt yourself for me and bill" Tom said kissing the top of your head. You nodded "I promise" you said crying. Bill ran over and joined the hug.

~Time skip~

You're back at your house getting ready for school. Your mom is going to take you today. "Y/N LETS GO" your mom yelled, "COMING" you yelled back.

Your birthday was tomorrow and you decided you weren't going to let your dad ruin it, you were planning on spending it with Tom and bill anyways. You 3 were going to throw a huge party.  Anyways back to you and your mom.

You ran and got into the car. Your mom sighed. "Y/n it's not fair that I'm keeping this from you but we're moving away far from your father" your mother said. You looked at her "You're fucking lying" you said, you could tell by your moms face she was serious. You started to cry but quietly "when and where" you said, "after school and we're going to the u.s. go live with your grandparents." Your mom said, you could tell she felt bad. "No! I can't move that far from Tom and bill!" You said yelling at her. "I'm sorry y/n it's just better for your safety." You couldn't even say anything. You could just cry.

You pulled up to school and you saw Tom and bill waiting for you. You got out and ran to hug them. They could tell that you've been crying. "Y/n what happened?" Tom said "Where should I start, my dad is getting out of jail tomorrow and my mom is making me move far away from Germany so my fucking dad can't find me. Oh yeah and she just dumped all of this on me now." You looked at them. Bill just cried. "Y-You're what?" Tom said, "I'm fucking moving away. I can't leave you two, I just feel like dying." Some girl heard you say that "YEAH FUCKING KILL YOUR SELF BITCH!" She yelled at you. Tom let go of you and beat the shit out of that girl. You ran over trying to pull him off her. You finally succeeded. The girl was bleeding so bad. You can't stand blood so you ran to the nearest trash can and threw up. "MR. KAULITZ TO MY OFFICE NOW" the principal yelled. You walked over to bill and just hugged him. "I can't do this anymore bill, I'm going to kill my self"