7lbs

"Agent Valdez, a word." Her supervisor instructed. Jenna followed behind him, reaching an office. She didn't take a seat until advised to do so. "Any movement in your case? You've been stagnant." Her superior acknowledged. Jenna explained how she's following a trail at the moment, a trail picked up from the recent accident involving a semi truck. The car that was hit was found to be full of drugs. Her supervisor seemed to be satisfied with her performance update so far and let her go about her day.
_______________________________________________________________________________

I was happy to say the least. I cleaned the bathroom, washed the dishes , cooked dinner, and managed to reorganize the spice cabinet. "What's gotten into you?" Tate asked offensively. I smiled at her and shook my head, "nothing babe, I can't just be happy?" She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "fuck you." I stopped what I was doing, aggravated by her excess attitude and negative energy. "Tate... I've been nothing but good to you. If you're going to act like I'm the biggest asshole in the world, kindly get the fuck out." I sternly established. She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes as she took a seat at the counter. "Sorry..." she nearly whispered. I sighed. "Maybe we shouldn't be having sex so often, learn how to bond and connect without it?" I suggested. She looked at me with daring eyes. Almost as if she were planning to test how serious I was.

She got up and came around the kitchen island then pulled me to our bedroom by my belt loop. I chuckled and shook my head at her supposed plan. She pushed me down on the bed and began to undress in front of me. I played into her hand, watching her with my bedroom eyes and biting my lip. She climbed on top of me, pinned my arms down and kissed me, not allowing me to deny her. Minutes into the interaction she was on her knees for me, licking me like a lollipop and sucking me until I grew in her mouth. It took a while, longer than usual. She was in control, I let her take what she wanted. She rode me for a few minutes before my imagination kicked in. I closed my eyes for one moment then when I opened them again, it was Jenna. Jenna was on top, riding me like she owned me. I started to moan and curse thinking about her. I even came quicker than I usually do. Fuck. I opened my eyes to Tate smirking at me with her hands on my chest. She was still sitting with me inside her. "You didn't let me finish" she whispered in my ear. I realized I had just busted a nut inside of Tate for the second time now. God. I hope she wasn't lying about that birth control.

Later that day, I had went out to check on how things were going at the warehouse. I usually give my boy a heads up but I didn't this time. When I walked, I could hear ongoing chatter. "No, nigga. I need that shit tonight, Midas gone be swingin' by in the AM. I need to catch this." It could only be one person. Only one person is here at this time because he ain't got nowhere to go. Reese. I stepped out and took a deep breath. I need to speed this shit up. I went back to my car, it was parked in the back so this dumb fuck won't even notice me here. I called Jenna, I need her help bad.

Jenna: Make it good.

Me: meet me at our spot.

Jenna: Dev it's late, what could you possibly need from me?

Me: please? Just come see me

Jenna: .... Okay.

I hung up and drove off to the cupcake shop.  Our spot. I got there in 10 minutes and waited another 5 for Jenna to arrive. When she got here, I got out and sat on the hood of my car. She walked over to me with her hands tucked into her jacket pockets. "Why am I here, Dev?" She questioned with a sigh as she crossed her arms and tilted her head. "What if I just wanted to see you?" I teased, pulling her closer to me and wrapping my arms around her waist. She rested her head on my chest. "You're full of shit", she responded. I chuckled, "I am. I do like seeing you every chance I get though... I just- I need you to catch Reese on a late night delivery. I'm gonna send him out with a fucked up tail light and expired tag. Can you do that for me?" I asked. She thought about it then stood up straight and looked directly in my eyes. "I can but I need probable cause to search the vehicle." Jenna countered. I smiled at her. "Valdez, you underestimate me. You'll smell it and you'll see it. I promise." I kissed her forehead then watched her as she walked away. She's so beautiful and classy. I want her. I headed back to the warehouse, pretending I didn't hatch any grand scheme. I'm not worried about it since I carry concealed but he's a fucking mole, DEA could know anything right now.