Bora Whore-a

We had finally made it to Bora Bora. I'm ready to settle in and enjoy this fucking vacation. There's been nothing but chaos everywhere. My girl's watching me like a fucking hawk because she thinks I'm cheating on her with Jenna now. Everyone's confused about what happened, I'm hoping all is forgotten soon. For the next 3 days we managed to disregard the rough start and have fun. We went to parties, danced, drank, we tried new things and learned history about the area. I avoided Jenna at all costs to make sure there was no accidental "chemistry" detected between us. Me and Tate spent the day snorkeling with sharks and stingrays, it was an amazing sight to say the least. The vibrant colors in the sea have always been a surprise to me. Everything's so perfectly placed in existence.

After our personal adventure, we met up with everyone else for the ATV tour we all agreed on. "Can we go faster?!" Casey yelled. It was a great question, shit. We're literally going like 10mph right now. "I agree, can we?" I added. Our requests were declined for safety reasons, understandable. After the tour, we set out to find something to eat. I could give a shit less about where, it just better taste good. We were all face deep into our plates but I started getting a call on my ghost phone. I never leave the ringer on and I never pull it out in public. Tate's never even seen it before. I excused myself and went to the bathroom, answering the phone as soon as I was walking out of sight. "Shoot." I requested.

Reese: Ayo, we got a mickey problem.

Me: My man this is bad timing, you sure?

Reese: i'm HIV positive boss

Me: Bro... don't say that. But alright, I'll uh. I'll figure it out.

I hung up the phone and sighed deeply, not allowing anger to take over my mind. I allowed myself to relax before I got too overstimulated. Logically thinking, it would be a good advantage to have someone on the inside... then I'd know who's snitching without any extra effort going into finding out. Fuck. I need her on my side. I texted Tate first to let her know I'm on a business call so she wouldn't come looking for me or suspect anything odd. Then, I texted Jenna. I asked her to meet me right here, right now. Hopefully she comes. I walked over to the sink closest to me which was in the middle then looked at my reflection for a few seconds. I'm pretty damn stunning if I do say so myself. I splashed my face with cool water then filled my hands up with water and sat my face in them as the water still ran, entering at the tips of my fingers and acting as a replacement for the old water. I heard the door to the bathroom creak open so I dropped the water, wiped my face off then grabbed a paper towel to dry off with.
"What do you want?" Jenna asked coldly. I bit my lip to hold off on any smart response then smiled lightly. "I need your help..", I admitted. She smiled, silently laughing at me. I quickly grew agitated with her lack of professionalism and it was showing. Problem is, she's not a pushover. You can't make her do shit she doesn't want to, I should know. "What made you change your mind because I offered my services previously and you weren't interested." She made known. I nodded. "I got a rat infestation, Valdez. I need you to tell me who it is." I informed as I stepped closer to her. She shook her head and took a step back, "tsk tsk tsk." I rolled my eyes at her display. "I told you my offer was off of the table. I meant that, I'm not helping you. I barely know who you are anymore", she countered. I was shocked by her choice of words. I couldn't argue with her, I have too much respect for her. I nodded, accepting her answer then walked out of the bathroom and rejoined everyone. I wanted to make sure Tate enjoyed the rest of our time here so I told everyone we'd catch up with them tomorrow before take off.

- Jenna's POV -

I walked out of the bathroom shortly after Devyn did, catching her and Tate walking out of the restaurant. I walked over and sat back down in the seat I was in before. I asked about where Devyn had went, apparently she's taking Tate on some romantic date thing before we leave. Whatever. Definitely not jealous, there's no reason to be. "Didn't you have a crush on Dev back in high school?" Kevin asked. I shook my head 'no' and resumed clearing my plate before another monstrous question flew out of his mouth. "OH my god. You did!!!! I remember you telling me you'd let her take your- oop. Never minddd." Kev slurred. I glared at him, I fully remember what I said and it was worse than that. "Wait, no. Let her take your what?" Casey curiously asked. I ignored the question. I couldn't help but wonder how different her life would be had I just spoke up. All I had to do was tell her that I liked her or something, maybe she wouldn't be a fuckin drug lord. By the end of the night we had all went our separate ways, some in pairs. I'm still on the case, trying to locate a local drug lord by the name of Midas. With everything I know and seen, I could turn her in as soon as we touch US soil. Or I could fly under the radar and pretend I don't know shit, we all perceived Midas to be a man anyway. Decisions. This could cost me my career if anyone finds out I've known this whole time but I refuse to give her the satisfaction of calling on me whenever she finds it beneficial for her. Who the hell does she think I am?