Chapter 15

Chapter 15

My eye slid open to see that everything was the same as when I went to sleep. Except Eden and Aubrey had swapped places. Why is Aubrey trying to keep us apart? I crept out of my bag and into the open wood land. Only the ashes remained of the fire, the wind whipped around. The summer air is different to the one in America. The air is warm but compared to Florida its freezing. My skin grew goosebumps, I grabbed my clothes from my bag and went to the spare tent that we're using to get changed.

I climbed into the tent and began to change. I pulled my clothes off and pulled fresh boxers on. I pulled my linx out of my bag and found my clothes for today.

'Hello big boy.' I heard a voice purr from behind me. I slapped my hand against my head, what is she doing here. I felt a body pressed against my back, and two arms snaked around my chest, them sliding in between the creases of my muscles. She purred next to my ear, making me cringe and squirm.

'What are you doing?' I asked trying to squirm away from her. I managed to free myself from her grasp and took a few steps. Making distance between us, as I did I notice what she was wearing. Something completely inappropriate, a long white vest top with a low cut and ended at her hips. I could see her red lace bra and matching knickers.

Is it me or does she remind you of a British Jade?

She came towards me. I tried to make my way around her but she threw herself at me, I landed on the floor with a thump. My head hit the floor twice, my head felt like it was splitting in two half's. Once I'd hit the floor another body fell on me, knocking the wind out of my lungs. I felt Harriet's hands on my chest. I tried to wriggle free from her clasp but every time I moved she would move with me.

'Is anyone in... here?' Eden trailed off as she saw us sprawled on the floor. Harriet was shock, but saw the grimace and sadness on her face. I could see the evil plans forming in her head. My gaze locked with Eden's. Her eyes formed a glassy layer on top, her expression hurt me. Disappointment. I mean she thinks I'm dating Aubrey, her best friend. From the way it looks, it looks like I'm cheating on Aubrey with Harriet – queen of slags.

I pushed Harriet off me and scrambled to my feet. Eden stood looking at me with an intense glare that made me want to melt. I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me whole. How do I always end up getting myself into these situations?

'Harriet get out.' We said in union. She looked up at me and pouted, not attractive. 'Get out.' We said again. This time she took the hint and stood up and walked out. My gaze went back to Eden, she looked furious. Her hands rested on her hips.

'Jesse.' She sighed.

'I wasn't! She came in and pounced on me.' I explained throwing my hands in the air in defence.

'I know.' She whispered, her eyes closed whilst she rubbed her temples. 'Just get dressed, we're going for a walk.' She said scooping my clothes up.

'We? As in...' I trailed off. I was praying that Harriet and Margaret wasn't coming along on this walk. The more I think about it the more stupid it sounds. They're the type of girls that sit around texting, not the kind that go hiking in the woods.

'Me, you and Jake. There's a few waterfalls around here, everyone else is going swimming in the lake.' She turned around to leave, just as she was about to disappear through the tent opening she threw a pair of swimming shorts at me. I chuckled and quickly changed.