Chapter 2

Chapter 2

'The emergency exits are located at the back of the plane and are also located to the left and the right. If the oxygen masks are released place is over your face like this. Make sure you check your mask and then any others who require assistance. Thank you for flying with American flights Florida branch. Have a safe journey. We will be arriving in Redford England at seven pm GMT.' The hostess gave her speech she gives on each flight. I was sat on row I seat 5 on the right hand side. I was sat in the worst side seat possible. On my left hand side was a elderly man with long grey hair that was tied back into a greasy ponytail. His face with long and thin, his chin was stubbly like Christian's. He smelt really bad and was in desperate need of a bath. On my right hand side was a middle aged woman with short black hair. She wore a very short, low cut white dress. Her lacy black underwear visible through the material. Her hand kept sliding top of my leg or on my knee. Which made me feel uncomfortable. I wanted to sleep so I wouldn't be tired when I get there but I was too scared what the freaky manly lady would do to me.

For the following fourteen hours I sat and watched sixties movies. After eight hours of black and white movies I got bored. I still had another six hours to go. Time couldn't go fast enough. I grabbed my laptop out of my hand luggage and used the plane wifi. Austin and I where E-mailing about plans for tonight.

Austin.F72@Burndale.com

How's the plane ride?

JesseBolton@Pickens.co.uk

Its okay thanks, to long though

Austin.F72@Burndale.com

Yeah fourteen hours on a plane. So the plan. I'm taking Daphne out tonight and Eden will be at home on her own. I'll leave a key under a plant pot – green with poppies in it. Daphne and I will be out until two, three in the morning. You will sleep in the guest bedroom.

JesseBolton@Pickens.co.uk

Thank you Mr. Forest. So where you taking Mrs. Forest.

Austin.F72@Burndale.com

Please call us Austin and Daphne. Now about Daphne, you'll be okay tonight because she'll have had too many drinks. And early morning will be okay because of the hangover. But after that beware.

JesseBolton@Pickens.co.uk

Haha. I doubt she'll be that bad. Maybe I could hide.

Austin.F72@Burndale.com

What time does plane land?

JesseBolton@Pickens.co.uk

Seven pm (GMT)

Austin.F72@Burndale.com

Okay. Get a cab to our house, you have the address. The cab ride will be about half an hour. I'll make sure Daphne is out. I have to go, hope you get here safely. Bye

JesseBolton@Pickens.co.uk

Thanks Austin.

When I had finished e-mailing Austin I still had another six hours to go. I don't want to suffer with Jet lag when I get to Eden's house. I decided to risk it and go to sleep, I will admit, I was scared and it took a while to drop off but when I kept waking up.