Chapter 18

Chapter 18

'Jesse, time to wake up.' A gentle voice whispered. Their breath tickling my ears and causing me to itch it with my shoulder. There hand landed gently on my bare shoulder. There skin was soft and warm. 'Jesse.' The gentle voice called again, but, this time they began to shake me gently. I really don't want to get out of bed yet. What time was it? Six O'clock? Seven O'clock? I grabbed the duvet and turned over, pulling it over me as I did. I buried my head in the pillow.

'Jesse, come on. Time to get up.' Another voice said, there voice more distance and less gentle. I don't like there voice but it's familiar just like the other voice.

'No.' I moaned, turning further around. Burring my head further in the pillow. It didn't smell too clean, but it blocked the light and it cancelled the noise from the people around me. I felt the bed dip down at either side of me. Somebody climbed over my legs, over my calves and sit down across from me.

'Jesse. You have five seconds before we let the bitch lose on you.' Another voice said. I heard someone giggle and someone let out a little, deep growl from the bottom of there stomach and rumble through there throats. '1... 2... 3... 4... 4 and a bit... four and a bit more... four and a lot more. Five.'

Someone ripped the covers from my body and the cold air hit my skin, making it prickle. The pillow was pulled from underneath me and my bed hit the mattress.

'What?' I looked up to see Aubrey grinning at me, evilly. The same snake-like smile I received at the diner. I sat up and looked around.

The light hurt my eyes so it took a few minutes to register my surroundings. Eden was sat on her bed eating a bowl of cereal, a small smile sat on her lips. Her eyes focused on me. It was Maisy that was sat at the side of me, she was trying to suppress a laugh but little giggles kept escaping. Margaret and Harriet were stood in the room as well. All eyes where on me. I suddenly felt self conscious, I followed there gave to my chest. I grabbed the duvet and pulled it over myself. I'm not usually shy but it's kind of awkward having five girls stare at me.

'Finished staring?' I asked no none of them particularly. They all shook their head, as if to throw the thought out of their head and looked at me.

'Well maybe you shouldn't go to bed with a shirtless.' Margaret commented.

'And in your boxers.' Maisy added.

'If you don't people to stare.' Harriet finished. She was actually drooling, I let out a snigger. She wiped it away quickly, her cheeks the same colour as a beetroot.

'Eden, I'm so jealous. You woke up next to that every morning, for what, six months. Your so lucky.' Aubrey blurted out, as soon as the words left her mouth her hands flew to her mouth. As if she was trying to trap any more words from escaping and trying to erase the words that she'd just spoke. But it was too late.