Chapter 19

Chapter 19

We pulled up at the party about an hour later. All of the ride we sang to the radio, of key and out of tune – of course. Aubrey drove the car. She looks really nice in her dress, a simple pink, one shouldered dress that fits her like a glove. I could see Ralf looking at her through the rear view mirror, which made me chuckle. But it was Eden that caught my eye. Her dress was a cream lace dress the fit her chest and the flowed out at her hips. She looks beautiful, radiant... there aren't any words that can describe how beautiful she looks.

Her eyes sparkled and gleamed. She had long lashed, fake and mascara but they just made her eyes look... again I'm lost for words. But my eyes are attracted to hers. Her make-up just makes you want to look at her. Not because she looks orange or because her eye-liner is all over the place. It makes her look like a model, she looks likes beautiful. I can't emphasise how beautiful she looks.

I really didn't want to come tonight but I made an effort and put a nice shirt and jeans. I put on a waistcoat and a black cardigan. I took a long shower and washed and styled my hair. Ralf and I were forced to sit in the back while Eden and Aubrey sat in the front.

When we arrived at the party, it almost felt like I was back in America. On February 1st last year. The evening of the first of February we went to a party, Eden looked beautiful. I can't remember what she wore but I know she looked beautiful. She always does. She could where a bin bag and still look amazing. I thought the party would be a good idea. But turns out it wasn't the best idea. I'm sure you remember what happened that night. It haunts me in dream like forms. There's been many nights I woken up from that dream.

As we pulled up at the house I could already see the sea of red plastic cups. The music was loud and it made the walls vibrate. The house was packed, people everywhere. There where a few people outside in the front garden. They where either throwing up or stumbling out. I don't know any one here, apart from the three people here. I really hope Harriet and Margaret aren't here. That would be disasterous. I coud hear the music from here. Shine bright like a diamond was playing.

When we managed to squeeze inside the house, if was full of people drinking and dancing to the music. I walked to the livingroom and took a – very squished – seat in between two people. One of the was passed out adn snoring, whilst the other, a young girl with beautiful large eyes, checked me out. Yes, not the most comfortable position to be in.

From where I was sat I could see Aubrey dancing with Eden and Ralf. They danced in a little circle and resembled children playing ring-a-ring-a-roses. I stood up and walked over to them. They broke their circle and let me join in. We danced in a circle, being children.

I remember being little playing games like this with my brother. Because of the age differneces it was always me, Aaron, Kade and Christians. Guy was a little older and had other friends. I wanted to be little again. Playing ring-a-ring-a-rose. Playing football, even though we sucked at it. Even Kade. We used to love playing hide and seek in such a big house. We had all he toys we wanted but we still loved playing with our imagination.

'I need a drink! I'm dying of thirst.' Eden called over the music. She left the cicrle and walked off. I kept dancing like a little children again. We danced for so long we never realised Eden never returned. It was Ralf who noticed first. I felt guilty for not noticing but when we did we went to look for her.

'I'll look in the kitchen. Aubrey you go upstairs and check, you don't mind walking in and... yeah. Jesse you look around the bottom floor.' Ralf instructed us and we began looking for Eden. I searched around the area.