Chapter 23- Wifes!

-7 months later-

It was the day of the wedding, and the garden was beautifully decorated, with white flowers arranged nicely all the way up to the altar, where they rounded in a nice bow.

You still couldn't believe that this was all real. It all seemed like a dream.

"Hi love" it was Alma, wrapping her arms around your waist.

You hummed.
"Hey birdie" then you closed your eyes, leaning into the touch.

"Are you ready for today?"

"Yes. Are you?" You said teasingly, as you turned around and pressed your lips to hers.

"How couldn't i be" she said, smiling. She looked so content, and relaxed.
You remembered the first time you'd seen the woman.
She had seemed tense, and very professional. She had even scared you for a little while...
She was gorgeous. Always had been.

"Hey, are you alright?" She asked, snapping you out of your trance, making you realise you'd been starring at her the whole time.

"Yeah- i'm sorry. I just can't believe my luck" you said, as you wrapped the woman into a tight hug.

"I love you, so much" she said, deepening the hug.

"I love you too birdie"

"Now let's go get changed, if you still want to marry me" she said smiling teasingly.

"Hey. Don't even joke about that"
She laughed and you couldn't help but smile.

She was truly magical. Peculiar.

And she would make you, very happy....

__________
This is all you get! Sorry, but these two will just never actually get married in my books<3

Next book "coming out" next month or so, HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!