Chapter 11- Watch the clock

Fluster warning (maybe?)
-Miss Peregrines POV-

I was awake. More than ever. Normally i would have no problem going to sleep, but...
why did she do that for me?
That thought, -that damned thought- kept creeping back into my mind. I looked up at the ceiling and, getting desperate, started counting the beams.

At least until i got too embarrassed with myself for acting like a child, and sat up in bed.
I facepalmed, stroking through my hair-
"Ow-" a hair pin was tugging in my hair, i pulled it out.

This is ridiculous.
You should just go up to her and... and...

And what.

What did i even want from her? No, this was getting ridiculous,
go to sleep. I thought to myself.

I laid down again. Tried falling asleep. I shut my eyes, but i kept tossing and turning, until eventually, i got up, and put a black robe over my nightgown.

Then i walked toward my door, and silently slipped out, starting toward y/n's room.

-Y/N's POV-

I was tossing and turning in bed.
What was this witchcraft, and why wouldn't she leave my thoughts?!

Eventually -when I'd gotten tired of tossing and turning- I got up, and regretted it as the floor was very cold...
I slipped into my pair of socks, and threw a robe over my shoulders. Then, i jumped, startled from a knock on the door.

"What in the-" i said starting towards the door,

"Hell!- lo?" I said, trying to save myself from getting scolded, as it was the bird-woman who was now standing i front of me.
Her eyes shone, a crystallising blue hypnotising me. Though the confusion on my face probably made it look like i was just trying to pry her intentions out of her.

"It's rude to stare you know" she said, and I snapped out of my apparent trance.

"Well just as much i could be telling you it's rude to come knocking at..." I thought for a moment, searching for some distant instinct;

"3.30 Am" I said, my brain clicking.
She furrowed a brow.

"3.31" she said.

"Is it actually?" I laughed out. She smiled.
I let her enter now, neither of us wanting to wake up the children.

"So? What's the matter?" I asked, awake as a bird... eh that might've been the wrong metaphor, seeing as she was the bird here... anyhow.

"... oh I just, I, I came to uh, to," she pinched her nose, seemingly trying to remember, or perhaps figure something out.

Then she whispered something. Something that should have been inaudible, but you'd heard it.

"I'm sorry what- what did you just say?" You said, stepping closer, she looked up, shocked.

"Nothing? I said nothing!?" She said an expression close to horror plastered her face.

"No, no, no, no, no, I heard that" I said pointing at her with my finger, then realised it was rude and let my hand drop.
She looked like she might try to flee out of the window.

"You said; 'God you make me such a mess'!" I said, stepping closer now, yet again.

"I certainly did not!?" She said backing away.
Then she backed into the wall, leaving a gap between the two of us.
For a moment, I wasn't sure wether to run or to step closer, but then I got caught up in her eyes again.

Those effortlessly beautiful, enchanting eyes.
And before I'd realised it, i was standing in front of her.

I could feel her breath against my lips, that was how close i'd gotten to her.

Then she did something, or rather, her eyes did something. They wandered to my lips, and when she looked into my eyes again, her cheeks turned pink.

Then I -intentionally- looked down to her lips, kissable, i slowly looked up again, but then she leaned toward me, and made our lips meet.

An explosion of emotion surged through me, I fell a step back, but dragged her with me, I didn't want to end the kiss.
It was passionate, and everything about it felt right.

My arms travelled from her face, and down her body, she broke out of the kiss, and started planting kisses on my neck. I let out a heavy breath, as she gently moved me to the bed, taking of my robe swiftly, and tossing it to the side.

In the matter of seconds, she was on top of me, travelling down my body with kisses, but I took her head gently, and placed my lips on hers again.

Then it was my turn to travel down her neck, as she breathed heavily, and eventually she caught my lips again.

Then she broke the kiss, her head hanging for a moment.

"I think i've been wanting to do that ever since I met you" she said, my eyes widened, and then she went in for another kiss
____________
Hahaa... SORRY