Chapter:16

The award for best actress goes to...

Penelope Featherington!

I kept the bright eyed blushing maiden look on and even Earl Handsome gave me a quick impressed look before giving an embarrassed blush himself. We are two actors giving the best performance with no one to truly appreciate our craft. We should be getting paid for this. 

With a sweet smile at the siblings I thanked Lord Anthony. I noticed a soft yet heated aspect to his stare that had not been there before.

 Oh is he interested? Well doesn't he have a mistress...hmm. I do not want to deal with that for now unless I know he is serious well only one way to know for sure.

 I let go of Earl handsome and gave him a quick look to let him know not to do anything. I let go of my parasol as if by accident and attempted to reach for it before it touched the ground. Anthony immediately grabbed it and came very close to me to hand it to me.  

"Oh! Thank you Lord Bridgerton." my voice sweet and as heart filled as I could get it. I softly fluttered my eyelashes at him and let an easy and sweet smile grace my lips. 

Oh he ate that shit up. He grinned at me and offered his arm to me. I took it and looked up at him with my innocent "Aren't I the cutest" eyes. 

"Lady Penelope, Please use my given name we are close friends are we not." His eyes looked into mine and I could tell he was about to be hooked. I just needed to corner him and wrap him up in my pretty bows of deceit.

"Of course, Lord Anthony." I replied as I pulled his arm closer to me so he could feel the weight of  my breast on his arm. His eyes looked at me as if I was a delicious piece of cake about to be devoured. He turned to Earl handsome and gave him a smug sort of look. 

"Perhaps we can all enjoy the park together." Ambrose said smiling and turned to the other Bridgertons.

"Lady Penelope told me you are an Artist." Ambrose was trying to riz Benedict up already. I really wanted to laugh but I have a my own Bridgerton to enchant. I smiled up at Anthony and turned towards Daphne and Eloise. 

"The flowers look lovely we should go enjoy them." Both girls looked a bit lost in thought but nodded  so Anthony and I led the way as the others followed.