İplikçi in Italy

It was somewhere a month after Defne's miscarriage. Both Defne and Ömer had recovered from their loss and were again smiling happily. The biggest help for this was from their beloved daughter Emine. In order to make themselves feel even better, the young family decided to go on a small trip to Rome, this time taking their daughter with themselves, just as they had promised that they would.

On Friday morning they boarded the plane to Rome and hours later they were in their apartment there, unpacking their luggage.

After unpacking their luggage, Defne put Emine in her stroller and together the three İplikçi went out for a walk in the big and beautiful Rome.

For Ömer this was a dream come true. He had always dreamed of having a big and beautiful family like this. It was like Rome was even more beautiful to him now that he had his wife and daughter were with him. With them by his side, he created new, beautiful and happy memories.

When they got hungry, they sat at a restaurant where they had lunch. While they were waiting for their food, Defne was looking at the beautiful view that the restaurant offered and Ömer was looking at his Defne, admiring her and her beauty. As she was looking at the view, Defne turned her head a little bit to her right to look at the eyes of her dear husband who did not stop watching her the whole time. She smiled beautifully at him and he reached out to catch her hand that was lying on top of the table.

"I swear with every single passing day you become more and more beautiful." Ömer said to his wife, kissing her tender hand

Defne just smiled sweetly at him.

"Every day I wonder what have I done to deserve you." he said "To deserve all of that that you are."

"I do not know." she answered "Maybe because you are handsome..."

"Yeah, I guess you are right..." Ömer replied jokingly, enjoying his wife's words "So, you are the lucky one, not me."

"Idiot..." Defne replied back, giggling

"Hey, hey! If I am handsome, then you are gorgeous." Ömer exclaimed, looking at her eyes "You are the most beautiful woman, wife and mother in this world." and then brought her hand to his face and kissed it

A little later a waiter brought their food and İplikçi started eating.

In the evening, after dinner, İplikçi went out for a walk and after an hour and a half of walking around, they returned to their place and went to bed.

The young family spent two weeks in Italy's capital city, after which they returned to Istanbul. On the following day both Defne and Ömer were at work and little Emine was left with her nanny.

In Stil Vagonu Defne was working on something on her computer when Aytekin went in to tell her some important things related to her occupation. After saying all those things, he suddenly said "By the way, did you hear the latest gossip? A famous Turkish designer has come to Istanbul for a while."

"Really?" Defne asked "Who is it?"

"I am not so sure, but I think her name was Fikret something..." he answered

"Fikret?!" Defne exclaimed "Is it Fikret Galo by any chance?"

"Yes, I think it was something like that." Aytekin replied "Have you heard about her before?"

Hearing this name, Defne felt as if cold sweat ran down her body. She quickly came back to her senses and answered Aytekin "Yes, I have heard about her."

"Anyway, I will let you do your work..." he replied and left

*Defne's Point of View*

When I heard Aytekin mention the name of Fikret Galo, a cold sweat ran down my body. Allah, Allah, what was this woman doing in Istanbul again? Has she planned to again try to get to Ömer? Although she is not such a threat anymore. Anyway, Ömer is already married to me, he loves me, we have a child together who we love more than anything... Plus, let us not forget that time at that farmhouse. Allah, how beautifully he spoke back then... My heart still melts every time that I think of those words of his.