Best Shoe Designer

Days and months were passing and the next annual shoe design awards have already been announced.

This year's concept was "Confidence". All the participants had to draw five models for women shoes which every woman would feel confident in. Shoes that a woman could be able to choose whenever she needed the perfect match to her outfit. For another year Passionis were going to participate.

All participants had three months to draw the perfect shoes.

Ömer's mind was quickly filled with ideas, which again was thanks to the two most beautiful and precious women in his life.

Although Emine was still a baby, her dad Ömer could imagine her as a very beautiful grown woman who would wear Passionis shoes with the best confidence of hers that she would have. And Defne! Confidence has always suit the wife of Ömer İplikçi. And Ömer definitely loved the new and more confident Defne that she had started to show more and more often, no matter if she was with him or with somebody else.

At his office at work Ömer drew and drew models. One model took him no more than a week to be drawn and then - coloured.

The first model that he had finished was a very elegant pair of shoes. They were matte black with a little bit of red at the heel, that was fading into the black like an ombré. They looked even more stunning in real life.

Days and weeks were passing and Ömer was working on the rest four pairs of shoes. Once he drew all five models, he presented his drawings to his staff in Passionis. Everyone loved them and congratulated Ömer for the amazing work that he had done once again. Defne saw the finished drawings much earlier and she loved them, too.

After Passionis workers made each sketch of Ömer's real, it was time for a photoshoot. It was again time for Koray to show off his talent as a photographer. The place and the models for the photoshoot were chosen pretty quickly. The photos were taken for half a day and they all turned out amazing.

Days and weeks passed and it was time for the award show that would determine this year's best shoe designer, best shoe company and several more awards. Of course, one of Passionis's opponents again were Tranba and its CEO - Deniz Tranba. Deniz has not given up on trying to be better than Ömer in the shoe industry.

On the day of the contest Defne and Ömer got up, had breakfast, Defne changed Emine's diaper and fed her. A little later Defne went upstairs and prepared her daughter's luggage, since she had to stay at Topal for the night. After Emine was left at Topal's, her parents returned home.

During the day Defne and Ömer prepared for the night. Defne was not worried because she knew that her husband was the best and this award was all his. She believed it.

In the evening İplikçi got dressed.

As Defne was going down the stairs, dressed in a long, very beautiful and elegant maroon dress, Ömer reached out, grabbed her hand and, kissing it, said "I think tonight they should also give an award for the most beautiful woman. And this award belongs to you."

Defne smiled at him and replied "I anyway am the wife of Ömer İplikçi. Let's not forget this."

Ömer smiled back and kissed her hand once again.

"Come on, let's go." he said

The love birds got in the car and Şükrü drove them to the place where the even was held. When they entered, they immediately saw Sinan and Seda at one of the tables, and headed over to them.

"İyi akşamlar!" Defne and Ömer said in one voice

"İyi akşamlar!" Sinan and Seda replied