✯ Chapter 31 ✯

𐐪ï𐑂
"Let's make it steamier"

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐚, 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. "𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫," 𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝. "Not until you put sunscreen on" Liliana sat up as she reached over and handed him the bottle. "I don't need it" he whined "Kylian, I've been telling you for years now, that you need it. You play under the sun, come on." Liliana started putting it on his face. "I don't like the feeling," He said. "Pretty sure you're going to hate the feeling of skin cancer much more" Liliana said. "I don't think I'll get skin cancer" Kylian laughed. "Put. It. On" she mumbled.

He hesitated but he ended up putting the sunscreen on. "Alright, let's go" Liliana said as she pulled on his arm. They walked towards the shore, their hands intertwined and swinging in the air. The cold water hitting their feet, the hot Mexico sun burning their tan bodies but thankfully the water cooled them down. He placed a kiss on her shoulder "Let's go under the water, in 1...2...3" they held their nose and went under.

Kylian went up first, Liliana came back up a couple seconds later "I won" Lily said "It wasn't a competition" Kylian scoffed. "To me it was, loser" Lilliana said. "This is why I love you, you're just as competitive as me," Kylian said, taking a piece of hair away from her face.

"Tomorrows your birthday, are you excited?" He asked "Yes! Victoria made a reservation at this restaurant that I've been wanting to go to for months now" Lilliana said. "Right, well after that I have my own gift for you" Kylian said. She smiled "Really? Can you give me a hint?" She said "No" Kylian bluntly smiled. Her smile dropped "Wow! You are such a dick, "she laughed. "You're going to love it" Kylian nagged. "Stop it" Liliana groaned.

She walked out of the water, making herself back to the cabana, he followed after her. "Where are you going?" He asked, "I'm going to shower," Liliana said. "Yeah?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Mhm" she said, following the rock path leading back to her house. She unlocked her back door and walked into the house. Kylian followed after like a puppy, he scanned every inch of her body as she walked up the stairs. "So are you going to let me shower alone or...." Liliana said as she turned the shower on. "Yeah, yeah. Of course" he smiled, closing the bathroom door. He stood there and thought about it, if he went in, they could save some water.

He hesitated before he walked inside. "KYLIAN!" Liliana yelled. He slid the glass the door open before walking in. "Kylian!" She yelled again as she covered her body "Oh come on, I've seen every inch of your body in every angle ... and position" He chuckled. "SHUT UP!" Liliana said. She wiped the water from her face "I can't even shower in peace?" She asked, as he pulled her closer by her hips.

"No, you just looked really good while you walked up the stairs," Kylian said. Liliana pushed him under the water "WHY IS IT SO HOT?!" He yelled, causing her to burst out laughing. "It's not that hot," Liliana said. "I feels like a  caldo de pollo" Kylian said. "I like my shower steaming hot," She explained. He smirked "Let's make it steamier" He said as he kissed her, her back hit the cold shower wall. He trailed kisses down her neck and down to her chest. "You're so annoying," Lillian groaned.

~~~~~~

"Ojos negros, piel canela
Que me llegan a desesperar
Me importas tú y tú y tú
Y solamente tú y tú y tú
Me importas tú y tú y tú
Y nadie más que tú" - Eydie Gorme, Los Panchos