✯ Chapter 19 ✯

𐐪ï𐑂
              "I'm done, you don't love me"

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐠𝐨, 𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. "Babe, everything is going to be fine," Claire said as she stroked his chest. He sighed as he continued to watch the tv in front of them. "You looked really hot, you know? Out there fighting" she said as she laid her head on him. "What were you guys arguing about?" He asked, "Something stupid" He answered.

"Wasn't it because he wasn't passing the ball?" She asked. He shut his eyes in frustration "Yes" He answered. "Are you still mad?" She whined. "No," he said firmly. She sat up and stared at him for a couple minutes. "I know how I can fix it" she smiled as she straddled his waist, and kissed his neck, he continued to watch the tv. "I'm done," She said angrily. "What now?" He asked as she stood up. "I'm done, you don't love me" She cried out. "Of course I don't, we just started dating" He said as he looked up at her. "Wow" she sighed.

"You know what, we're done" she said as a tear fell down her pale face. "Okay? We are done" He said as he turned his attention back on the tv. "Are you serious? Okay you know what. Fuck you" She said as she stormed off. "Make sure to pack everything, so you don't have to come back" he yelled. "I'm leaving, bye Kylian" She said "Bye!" Kylian waved. "I really did love you, Kylian" She said with a frown.

The minute she closed the door all he could think about was Liliana. As much as wanted to show up at her door out of the blue, his proudness wouldn't let him. He was too proud to admit that she was right, let alone admit that Hakimi was right. Even after being broken up with, every single thought that crossed his mind was about her. All he could think about was her, and he hoped all she was thinking about was him.

~

calvinklein

 Liked by l¡ly_h AND OTHERS

Calvinklein @l¡ly_h gives eye contact. Seduction transferred beyond screen

username The queen is back and badder than ever

username Ate this up

username MOTHER

username The only girl I would call IT girl idk why but it's her attitude and vibe she carries is something so unique and sexy

username Mother ate

username Liliana si es la mujer perfecta

"Yeah, the pictures turned out amazing," the photographer said. "You look beautiful," He added. "Thank you," Liliana said. To be honest she did look incredible. As confident as she felt, she couldn't be that happy. All she could think about was how she talked to Kylian. Even though she knew those words were harsh, it was the truth. She knew he would realize his mistake and he would come running back to her, or so she hoped.

She hoped she was right, that he was wrong and that he would realize his mistake and once again come back. Every single thought that crossed her mind was about him. All she could think about was him and she hoped all he could think about was her.

~~~~~~

"Todavía siento el sabor
De tus besos en mi boca
Todavía siento tus manos
Acariciandome la piel
Y yo no quiero seguir así
Estando con ella y pensando en ti"    -    Monchy & Alexandra