✯ Chapter 4 ✯

𐐪ï𐑂
           "I would say what we did made us
                               something,"

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨
𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐭. Matter of fact everyone knew it, her coworkers, her boss, her friends, and her men. The confidence she had while walking down that runway was unmatched, everyone's eyes were glued on her. I mean, truly she was Latin America's best model since Adriana Lima. Those curves, and personality wise, to the world she was absolutely perfect.

The reason she was so confident was because she came in three and she put it very clear to anyone who hired her. She had to walk that runway with her two best friends. Victoria and Leo walked behind her during the Chanel fall show. As she approached the front of the runway, she gave the audience the classic hair flip they craved for.

She finished the runway and walked to her vanity. Sitting on her vanity were beautiful flowers with a note. "To my amazing girlfriend. From: Hugo" read the small note on it. Deep down she wished they were from another man. Her thoughts were interrupted by  Inès de La Fressange "Absolutely amazing" she compliments. Liliana chuckled "Thank you, Inès" She said as she put her hair up. "You three always know how to show off my designs" she said as she turned towards Victoria and Leo. "Thank you" Leo and Victoria said. "I'll see you next runway, I'll see you both too" she said as she walked away. "God, and you say you're not the favorite," Victoria said. "You guys say that about every company, and  designer we work for" Lily  says, rolling her eyes. "Liliana, because you are. Miss Latin America's princess" Leo said.

"If so, what?" She asked "Cocky much?" Victoria asked, "Very much," Liliana added. "Anyways, who are they from?" Asked Leo as he looked over at the flowers. "Hugo" Liliana said "You sound disappointed" Victoria said "just disappointed that he couldn't come" Liliana lied. "Leo, do you see that?" Victoria asked "Yeah, her nose is getting bigger from the lies" Leo responded. "Fuck off" Liliana said annoyed. "You wish they were from someone else" Victoria said "Someone who's name starts with K, maybe?" She added.

"Stop it" Liliana groaned. "You two are so annoying," She added. "You still love us," They both said. "Unfortunately" she mumbled. They both turned to look behind Liliana. "We will head out," Victoria said. "Get up," She whispered to Leo. Lily turned around "Hey" Kylian lowly said. "Hey" she responded. "I saw your boyfriend isn't here," he said. "So I decided to bring you these" He said as he put a white plastic bag in front of her. "Open it" He said. She quickly opened the bag, inside was a takeout box. She didn't have to open it to know what it was. "Crepes?" She smiled widely. "Strawberries, bananas, and Nutella. I remember you loved to eat these after every show" He smiled.

"Are those from him?" He asked as he walked closer to grab the card. He read it before letting a small chuckle out. "Couldn't even be a little romantic huh?" He asked. "He bought me flowers, that's romantic" Liliana snatched the card from his hand. "I know you better than you know yourself, Liliana. Deep down you want something more from him but you know deep down he can't give it to you. The only thing I don't seem to understand is why you are still with him" Kylian said bluntly. "Because I love-" she interrupted "You didn't seem to love him that much when I was inside you" He said. Her eyes went wide, looking around making sure nobody heard him. "Shut up. Shut the fuck up." she said as she pulled him by his arm.

She sneakily shoved him in a dressing room. The very small and cramped room. Their bodies were about 2 inches apart, "You don't see me going to your job and saying that I'm fucking you" she whispered angrily. "Please do. I wouldn't mind it" He smiled. She smacked his arm "because you're weird." She said "no because I'm not embarrassed about people knowing about you and me" he corrected. "There's no you and me, weirdo." She said annoyed. "I would say what we did made us something," Kylian said.

"Yeah, it made me a cheater," Lily groaned. "it's not cheating if I had you first" He said, with those words, Liliana got flashbacks from years back. Before she was dating Hugo and when she and Kylian were "something". She was 17, and Victoria and Leo had taken Liliana on a trip over Europe before the Cannes film festival. While on that trip, they decided to take her to a PSG game because their friend had recently joined PSG. That friend happens to be Kylian, who used to play for AS Monaco who their father coached. She remembers the way Victoria ran onto the field. "YOU PLAYED AMAZING!" Victoria said. "My dad is proud but he won't admit it" She said as she pointed to the stands.

"You did okay," Leo joked. Kylians eyes fixated on a tall, browned eyed, brunette hiding behind Victoria. His eyes scanned her from head to toe. She looked around at the huge and loud stadium, she suddenly stopped as she made eye contact with a familiar face. "Sorry, I'm Liliana," she introduced herself. Liliana Herrera, the girl people were talking about more each day. "Kylian '' He said with a slight smirk. "I think you played well," She said. "Mm, you know about football?" He asked "My country is big on football. Definitely not an expert but I know enough, "she smiled.

"You know Liliana right. I mean her face is all over france" Victoria said. Kylian scanned her face. He had definitely seen her before, he passed a poster of Chanel with her on it everyday to go to practice. In all honesty, he never thought he would have her in front of him. He noticed things that the poster didn't seem to show. Her freckles, her light brown freckles that scattered over her face, her brown eyes that seemed brighter every time she smiled and small mole on her lower lip, and his favorite part about her, her lips. He didn't know it back then, but his favorite part about her were her lips. She always seemed to have smooth lips, they were also pink and plump, something 19 year old Kylian wouldn't know until he kissed her was that she would have him wrapped around her finger.

"Yeah, I know her" He admitted, she nervously fidgeted with her fingers. There were things she noticed about him too. The first thing she noticed about him was his smile, that bright smile everyone knew him by. Those eyes, black eyes that  hypnotized. And like him, 17 year old Liliana didn't know that her favorite part about him was his arms. When he wrapped his arms around her, she felt safe and that's something Liliana since a little girl wanted to feel. After that day, they grew closer until Hugo ruined it.

"Lily, are you in there?" Asked Leo. Liliana peeked her head out of the curtain. "Yeah, what happened?" She asked "what are you doing?" He asked, trying to peek behind her. "Can you two maybe not fuck here?" Leo groaned "we aren't, what do you want?" She asked "Are we taking you home?" He asked "Nope, I'll take her" Kylian popped his head out. "Kylian!" Liliana shoved his head back. "Alright bye, Lily. Have fun" he wiggled his eyebrows. "No, Leo. You're taking me" she managed to say before Kylian pulled her back.

"Let me take you" Kylian said. "Kylian..." She sighed "I won't try anything, I promise. Just let me take you home" He said. She hesitated "fine, but don't try anything" Liliana said.

~~~~~~

"Delante de la gente no me mires
No suspires, no me llames, aunque me ames
Delante de la gente soy tu amigo" - Joan Sebastián