✯ Chapter 6 ✯

𐐪ï𐑂
"I've been the perfect boyfriend"

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐒𝐆 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. When she heard the door open and shut she stood up from the couch and made herself towards the front door. "Hey!" She said, "Hi" he said as he walked past her. "You okay?" She asked, following after him. "We lost. Horribly to some team that nobody cares about. How do you think I am?" Asked Hugo angrily. Never in the two years that Liliana and Hugo had dated has she ever seen him like this.

"Sorry. I bet you tried your best" She said as she stroked his back. He nodded his head in annoyance "I'm going to shower" He walked away, leaving her in the kitchen. She went to the fridge. Pulling out a plate full of food she had brought for him from home. She heated it up and placed it on a plate. She waited for him in the kitchen.

After his shower, he walked back into the kitchen. "I'm sorry" he said as he walked closer to her. "It's okay.... I heated you some food, I brought for you from home" She said, pushing the plate towards him. "Thank you" he grabbed her hip. "But I'm not hungry for that" he placed a kiss on her cheek. "Hugo...no" she mumbled. He looked at her, almost in shock. "What?" He asked "I'm not in the mood," She said as he pushed on his chest. "Why are you here then?" He asked "I brought you food..." she said quietly.

"I don't want your food, and after everything I've done for you" He scoffed "excuse me?" She asked "I've been the perfect boyfriend" He said "And you being the 'perfect boyfriend' doesn't mean I'm gonna have sex after you bluntly disrespect me" She said annoyed. "I've done everything for you to love me" he said "Like what? Pretend like I'm your ex? What you think I'm fucking stupid? You think I don't know you are still in love with your ex? God, you make it so obvious. You always wanted me to act like her, you love treating me the way you think she would've liked to be treated before she left you" She scoffed.

"You're quite the opposite of perfect, you keep this facade that honestly you only believe." She added. He stared at her in disbelief "what? You're not gonna say anything? I'm not going to let you disrespect me and then act all nice when you wanna have sex" she said as she walked past him. "Enjoy your food" she yelled as she walked out. She got in her car, and before she started it she pulled out her card.

                                      Kylian

                                                                                 Lily
                                                            Are you home?

Kylian
Well hello to you too

                                                                                Lily
                                    Kylian, are you home or not?

Kylian
Yes, I am. Why?

                                                                                  Lily
                                                  Are you with anyone?

Kylian
With Camille, why?

Lily
                                                           Are you serious?

Kylian
I'm joking

                                                                                Lily
                                                                         Alright

She pulled up to the familiar house. So many memories, memories she wishes she could go back to. She could see him standing by the door, waiting on her. She hopped out of the car and walked towards him. "What did he do?" He asked "I'm sorry" She whispered "Just come in" He said as he widened the door. "What did he do?" He asked "Huh?" She asked, closing the door behind her. "What did he do?" He asked, he realized this long ago but the only girl who ever treated him like her second option was Lily and yet he let her. He let her treat him like this, if any other girl ever picked another man over him, he would've already left the situation but yet he wasn't able to do the same with her.

As much as he hated being the second option he knew he would be miserable without her. He might be the second option but at least he had her, for a couple hours but at least he had her. To hold her, to kiss her but the fact that Hugo could hold her, kiss her every second, minute and hour of each day killed him. And yet, here he was, letting her in his house after Hugo did something. "Nothing, just not in the mood" She lied. Silence filled the room, the lovers looked at eachother. "I missed you" he said as he stepped closer.

His hands grabbed her face gently. He didn't want to let go of her because he knew if he did she might go right back to him, and that's the last thing he wanted. All he ever wanted, all he ever wants is for her to stay. For him to come home to her and to hear her voice asking how his day was and for him to ask how her day was and if one of them had a bad day they would make it better together. "Can you stay?" Kylian asked. "Mhm" she mumbled.

~~~~~~

"Regresa conmigo, tienes que intentarlo
Agarra tus cosas, déjale un escrito
En donde le digas: "no te necesito" y ya ven a mis brazos, que está contento cuando escuche el ruido que harán tus zapatos" - La Arrolladora