✯ Chapter 10 ✯

𐐪ï𐑂
                   "No strings attached"

*Flashback*

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐦. He invited his friends over, Hakimi, Hugo, Kimpembe, Griezmann, Victoria, Leo and Liliana. It was past 1 in the morning and Liliana was still there with him, to be fair they were both tipsy. "Did you enjoy your birthday dinner?" She asked as she took a sip of the margarita he had prepared for her. "Yeah, I liked celebrating it with you," He answered.

"Well, I'm glad you had a good birthday and I'm glad I got to spend it with you" She laid her head on his shoulder. They didn't know it back then but both of their hearts speed up in the most minimal physical contact. "Lily" he mumbled "Mmm?" She looked up at him and once again he melted as soon as she laid her eyes on him. He leaned closer, their lips gently caressed each other. He traced his fingers along her leg before pulling her chair closer to him.

They pulled apart, they breathlessly looked at each other before she quickly pulled him back in. This time the kiss was filled with urge, hunger and passion. Kylian slowly unbuttoned her blouse, leaving her in her bra. "Cute bra" he said between kisses "Shut.up" she smiled. He stood in between her thighs. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he quickly picked her up taking her up to his bedroom. slowly laid her down "Are you sure?" He asked "Mhm" She pulled him back to her. "No string attached" She added. "No strings attached" he repeated.

She woke up wrapped around his arms while he played with her hair. "Good morning," he said, placing a kiss on her head. "Good morning" she sat up, rubbing her eyes. "I need to head home," She said as she turned to look back at him. "Already?" He asked, "Let me take you out for breakfast." He said "Just breakfast as friends" He said placing a hand on her naked back. "Fine," she mumbled.

They had gotten ready quickly before heading out to Kylians favorite restaurant. "Crepes?" He asked "What? I love them. Honestly the best thing the French ever created" She said as she shoved a piece of crepe in her mouth. "I think the French created better things than crepes" He laughed "Debatable" She mumbled. He stared at her "What?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows "Nothing" he smiled as he looked down at his plate.

Although they had both agreed on no strings attached, they also both realized that rule was broken. Something had changed not just in him but in her too. They both stared at each other and realized everything was going to be different now. They would both be absolutely obsessed with each other and there was nothing they could do about it. 

~~~~~~

"We had made love earlier that day with no strings attached, but I could tell that something had changed how you looked at me then"  -  Cigarettes After Sex