✯ Chapter 23 ✯

𐐪ï𐑂
    "Friends kiss each other all the time
                                   right?"

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞. 𝐀𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. Her eyes widened at the realization that she was in Kylians room. "Kylian?" She groggily said. She didn't get an answer so she sat up, she went directly to the guest room. She slowly opened the door up, where she found him. She shut the door back up before making herself towards the kitchen. She was still a little hung over, and her grandpa had always told her that there's nothing better than "unos buenos chilaquiles para la cruda".

She made them exactly like her grandpa had teached her. While she hummed a tune, Kylian walked into the kitchen "Morning," Kylian said walking closer to her "Morning" She beamed as she placed the chilaquiles on a plate. "Quieres?" She asked. He watched over her shoulder "Chilaquiles?" Asked Kylian "Yup" She said "Yea, sure," He nodded.

She made him a plate and they both sat down to eat. "How'd you sleep?" He asked "Great, actually. I forgot how comfortable your bed is" She said as she took a bite "How'd you sleep?" She asked "Pretty good, the guest bed isn't that big though" He said. "Sorry" she frowned. "No, it's fine. This is amazing" he said as he swallowed.  "Well, I'm glad you like it. It's my grandpa's recipe" She smiled.

"What are you doing today?" He asked "I have a photoshoot actually, with Chanel" She responded. "Ohh, Chanel," Kylian said. "Yeah, I have a runway in Italy in a month. Excited about that. What about you?" She said, "Not much. Excited about Champions league" He said "Right, Champions league. That's exciting" She said "Are you going?" He asked "Mmm, maybe. I'll see if I'm not busy, "she answered.

"Well, if you do go. I'm sure the team would be happy to see you" He said "Mmm, the team, and you included or just the team?" She asked "Me included" He mumbled. "Mmm, well then I will be there" She said as she quickly finished her food. It felt like old times and at that moment they both got their hopes up "I didn't like it by the way" Kylian jokes "Oh really? Is that why you literally finished everything on the plate?" She laughed "I don't waste food, even if it's bad" He smiled. "You're so full of shit" She laughed as she took his plate. "Wait, I'll wash the dishes" he said as he followed after her.

"No, it's fine. I got them dirty, I'll wash them" She said, placing the dishes in the sink. "Nope, you cooked so I'll clean" He said, pushing her away. She watched as he washed the dishes "What?" He asked "Nothing, just never thought I would see you clean" She said.

"I'm offended" he said "Why?" She gasped "You think I'm some lazy?" He asked "No, but athletes with money usually get others to do it" She explained "Who? Hugo?" He asked "Yeah" She replied "Well, I'm not him" He said annoyed. "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry" she sighed. As he washed the dishes, Liliana wiped the counters clean. "All done," he said, wiping his hands on his shirt.

"Liliana" He mumbled "Mhm?" She asked as she turned towards him. They were inches apart. Her hands slowly grabbed ahold of him "Friends kiss each other all the time right?" Asked Kylian. "Yeah, of course," she scoffed. He quickly grabbed her hips, pushing her against him. Their lips gently connected "God, I hate you so much" She whispered against his lips. His fingertips grabbed her thighs roughly, leaving his prints on her leg.

And as much as he wanted to do that, he knew he couldn't. As much as he wanted to make her his again, he knew he couldn't hurt her again and he snapped out of his day dream.

~~~~~~

"Me vuelvo loco acariciando tu piel
Tus ojos color de miel
Me ponen mas loco que un
papel
Cada vez que rozamos piel con piel
Niña mas dulce que la miel"   -   La Santa Grifa