✯ Chapter 13 ✯

𐐪ï𐑂
"He's my ninja turtle"

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 "𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬" 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝. "You know what, I'm fine" Liliana sniffled as she shoved triple fudge brownie ice cream in her mouth. The twins gave each other a look of concern "Liliana, are you sure you're okay?" Victoria asked as she stroked her hair.

"I'm fine, I just-I just don't get why JANE WOULD LEAVE MICHAEL OVER RAFAEL! Michael and her have been in love for years and she leaves him for the first hot guy she meets?" She cries out. "I think you're projecting your feelings" Leo says concerned "I am not" She glares at him. "Now both of you shut up, I'm watching Jane the virgin" She says as she goes back to eating her ice cream. Leo wipes a tear running down her freckled cheek.

"Lily, it's going to be okay" Leo consoled her. She laid her head on his shoulder "Do you guys know how much I love you? If I haven't told you let me tell you, I LOVE you guys so much" She sniffles. "We love you too, lily" Victoria removed the ice cream from her hands. She quickly sat up "You give me my ice cream back" Lily snatched her ice cream back. "I still love you though," she said sweetly.

Victoria and Leo both stood up. "She's not fine," Leo said as they walked to the kitchen. "She's eating triple fudge brownie ice cream, with two day old pajamas and she's wrapped in her baby blanket" Victoria added. "We need to help her" Leo said "Well, yeah but how?" Victoria asked. "I don't know, you're the woman. You're supposed to know" Leo said.

"You're a dumbass," Victoria rolled eyes. "Let's just make her talk, make her let it all out" She said as they walked back to her. "I'll take the ice cream and you turn off the tv" she whispered, Leo nodded and both sat beside her. Victoria snatched her ice cream and Leo turned off the tv like they planned. "Okay, Liliana. It's time to open up" Victoria said. "Turn. The. Tv. On" she shut her eyes. "No, Liliana. Look, you're obviously not okay." Victoria said "I am, I am literally so great" Liliana chuckled.

"You're...not" Leo mumbled. "It's just...what am I supposed to do?" She asked "Lily, you're one of the most beautiful supermodels in the world right now and yet you're crying over a dude who is made fun of for looking like a ninja turtle" Leo laughed. "He's MY ninja turtle" She stopped "and I'm HIS most beautiful supermodel. That's how it was and how it should be and yet he's with some blonde bimbo" she cried out. "No offense" she looked over at Victoria "Some taken" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I mean I'm not saying every blonde is a bimbo, it's just her" Liliana said "Yeah I get it, I get it" Victoria said. "He'll come around." Victoria added "Yeah, that turtle better. Leaving my girl Lily over her, I mean come on" He said "I agree but look at Liliana, he'll come around and realize that he's doing something stupid." Victoria said as she put a strand of Liliana's hair behind her ear.

"But what if he doesn't? I'm stuck with Hugo? Hugo is just not him" She mumbled "No, you'll probably break up and find yourself a hot movie star" Victoria said "Tom Hardy?" Liliana asked "Oh, Oscar Isaac" They all laughed. "Yeah sure" Victoria smiled. "But you need to be okay for  our next runway. In a week" Leo added. "Yeah whatever. I'll be ready. Physically and Mentally" Liliana sighed.

~~~~~~

"I'm not afraid to say that I'd
Die with out him
Who else is gonna put up with me this way?
I need you, I breathe you, I'll never leave you!" - Lana Del Rey