✯ Chapter 25 ✯

𐐪ï𐑂
               "So you still hate me?"

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤" 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. "𝐍𝐨, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤" 𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭. "You're drunk, you need to sleep" She said as she stood up. "Lily, I'm sorry" He said, looking up at her with tears streaming down his face. "Come on. Let's go" She choked up. He didn't fight it, he stood up and followed after her. She let him inside and as she locked the door behind her, he spoke up. "Liliana, if you don't love me. Tell me you don't so I can get over you" He said as she turned around.

It pained her to say it but she knew she had to. "I don't love you" She lied. He slowly scanned her face. His tears were now gone "You're lying" he slurred, which made her chuckle. She pushed past him "I don't know what you want, you just told me to tell you that I don't love you and I just did" He followed after her. "Sure but you're lying" he said as they reached her bedroom door. "How would you know that?" She asked "You hesitated" He answered.

She was visibly frustrated, storming up to his face "I. Don't. Love. You" she said sternly. "You. Are. Lying" He responded back just as stern. "Matter of fact, I hate you. I hate that you think you can just come back into my life after WEEKS of ignoring me just to tell me that you love me." She said  "I said I'm sorry" he sighed. "Sorry doesn't fix everything, Kylian. Sorry doesn't make everything go back to normal, it doesn't magically just fix all those nights I cried, alone because all I wanted was for you to be with me" She said with a mix of anger and sadness plastered in her face.

"You know I'm so tired of you acting like you were perfect. We had something before you started dating Hugo, but he showed you the tiniest bit of attention and you left me for him and then you would treat me like some side piece. He didn't fuck you the way I did and you would run to me. Do you know how much it hurt to see the woman I loved more than anything be with the man I hate the most? You were supposed to be with me, you were supposed to sleep in my bed, you were supposed to lay in my arms, cry in my arms, you were supposed to be mine and we both fucked up. But we both have to admit it, "he said angrily.

She didn't say anything, whether she liked it or not. She knew he was right and she hated the fact that he was right. One thing about Liliana Herrera was that she was as stubborn as a mule and had to be right all the time. "You don't get to come to my house to tell me I'm wrong" She said as she looked up at him. "Well I just did," He said sassily. Their faces were inches apart and well the lovers couldn't control themselves. It had been that they were both tired or that they were so angry at each other or maybe that they just missed each other but their lips connected.

His hands roamed over her body and her hands wrapped around his neck tightly. The kiss was full of hunger and passion. They pull away from each other to take a break to breathe. They looked at each other, not a word was spoken between them before they went right back to making out. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he gripped on to her ass. "I fucking love you, so much" He said between kisses. "Shut up" She groaned against his lips.

He laid her back on her bed. "So you still hate me?" He asked as he removed his shirt. She couldn't help but stare "So much" she smiled.

~~~~~~

"Quiero
Que tus labios digan que
eres mía
Que no soportas esta lejanía
Que si yo no estoy contigo es
muy largo el día
Quiero
Escuchar que me hables sin
reproches
Y que si he fallado me
perdones
Que si yo no estoy contigo es
muy fría la noche
Dime que me quieres, dime
que me amas"    -    Banda El Recodo