✯ Chapter 29 ✯

𐐪ï𐑂
"It will be fine, Lily,"

k.mbappe

mbappe

Liked by l¡ly_h  AND OTHERS

Liked by l¡ly_h AND OTHERS

k.mbappe 😮‍💨

View Comments

username   Cuties

username    am I late?

vic.loranzi     My favorite couple  😍

username     Mom and dad

achrafhakimi Kyana for LIFEEEE

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. It didn't feel weird since they have had a thing for years now. "They can be a little pushy and a little weird so just watch out for that" Liliana said. "It will be fine, Lily," Kylian said as he firmly gripped the steering wheel. As calm as he seemed he was just as nervous as her. He just wanted to make a good impression on them because he knew how important her family was to her. "Are you nervous?" Lily asked as he patted his lap. "No..." he trailed off "You are" she sighed. "Well, I'm sorry. But I am, kinda. But it's going to be fine, "he rambled.

"Yeah, everything is going to be fine," Liliana mumbled. They finally reached the venue, they both stepped out of the car before walking hand in hand inside. She quickly spotted the newlyweds, they both quickly walked towards them. "Adriana!" Lily hugged her cousin in law. "Bella," Liliana said as she kissed her cheek before handing her their present. "Gracias, Liliana" the bride smiled widely. "Manuel!" Liliana hugged "I still don't know how you got her" She joked "I have my qualities" Manuel said. "¿Ya son novios?" Manuel asked as he looked at Kylian. "Yeah, we are" Liliana pulled Kylian closer to her. "Felicidades, Emmanuel" Kylian smiled as he extended his hand in front of him.

"Muchas Gracias" Emmanuel smiled before shaking his hand. "Disfruten la fiesta" Emmanuel Said. "Thank you, love you" Liliana said before walking away. They found themselves walking to the table her mother was sitting in. "LILY!" Yelled a tiny but familiar voice. "Mi niño!" Liliana said as her little brother jumped in her arms. His tiny arms wrapped around her neck "¿Como estas?" She asked "Bien" He smiled widely. "Hola, ma" She bent down and gave her mother a kiss. "Hola, mami. ¿Cómo estás?" She asked "Bien," Liliana answered "This is Kylian '' She said as she pulled him from behind her. "Buenas tardes, señora" Kylian said as she shook her hand. "Buenas tardes, mijo" She gave him a smile.

"Hey" Alejandro, Liliana's older brother said. As he walked closer to the couple. "Alejandro" Liliana glared at him. "Liliana" he gave her a look. "Hey, man" Kylian shook his hand. "I've heard a lot about you. Bueno de todos" Kylian said. "Buenas tardes, señora" Kylian said as he shook Lilianas grandmas hand. "Buenas tardes, muchacho" She smiled. "Buenas tardes, señor" He said to Lilianas grandpa. "Alright, Kylian. I need to say hi to MY family" Liliana pushed past him. "Hola, abuelita" she kissed her cheek. "Ta guapo" Her grandma whispered. "Verdad" Liliana whispered back. "Abuelito!" She went over and hugged him tightly. "Mi niña hermosa" He said as he squeezed her cheek. "Ya sirvieron la comida?" She asked "Se tienen que servir" He said as he pointed to the food.

"Okay, vamos a servirnos" Liliana said as she pulled Kylian away, who was talking to her mom. "It smells amazing" He said as he looked at all the food. "¿Qué quieres?" She asked as he held his plate up. "Is there rice?" He asked "Yeah," she placed some on his plate. "Oh my god, there is carne de puerco en Chile verde," Liliana said excitedly. "That looks good, give me some," He said. "Kylian, get it yourself" She said. "But I don't know what I want" He groaned.

They finally got done putting food on their plate before they walked back up to their table. They took a seat and started eating "Ma, me puedes pasar las tortillas?" She asked, her mom passed them to her as she stared at her daughter. "Y cuando empezaron a salir?" She asked "A couple days ago, when I took him downtown, pero no es mi novio, ma. Nomas lo traje para la boda" She said. "Y no nos dijiste?" She asked "Ma, te estoy diciendo ahorita" Liliana mumbled. "Okay, okay. Pero esta rica la comida, verdad?" Her mom asked "si, quien la hizo?" Liliana asked. "La mandó a hacer" She answered.

After everyone finished eating, the music started and Liliana pulled Kylian to the dance floor. "Kylian, move your hips," Liliana laughed. "How?!" He asked as he looked around at all the other couples who surrounded them. "Just move your hips left and right" She laughed "I am, but they don't move like yours" He said nervously. "It's really not that hard," Liliana said. "It is for me," He said. "You look really good though" He smiled as he looked down at her. "You don't," she said. "I'm joking, you're kinda getting the hang of it" Liliana said.

Watching him enjoy her culture made her feel happy in a way she had never been before. Multiple people surrounded them but they were in their own little world, laughing and enjoying their night.

~~~~~~

"Entre mas te miro, yo mas me
convenzo
Que estando a tu lado me
siento completo
Eres brisa fresca que baña mi
cuerpo
Eres un regalo bajado del
cielo
Me gustas bastante, de aquí
hasta las nubes, por eso te quiero" - Banda MS