Chapter 39: Surprise

Third Person POV

"Alright, that'll be enough of rehearsal for today, I got a study group thing with Yao-momo," Mina said happily as she walked away from the dance group. 

Uraraka smiled, turned to Tanaka, and said, "You picked up on the dance really quickly!"

"Thanks Uraraka," Tanaka replied with a soft smile.

The pair walked together to find a group studying at the dinner tables. "Wait, what's today?" Kaminari asked.

"Thursday?" Kirishima replied.

"No I mean like the number, I need to put it at the top of the sheet," Kaminari explained.

"It's September 14," Yaoyorozu stated.

This caught Tanaka's attention, so she looked at her phone and said, "Huh, is that really on Saturday?" 

"Is what on Saturday?" Mina asked.

"Just my birthday, nothing important," Tanaka stated.

Everybody who heard that was shocked to say the least. "Nothing important?!" Mina exclaimed.

"Yeah? It's just a day that makes your legal age increase," Tanaka said with a confused look.

"Um, also parties!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Cake!" Mina exclaimed.

"Presents!" Kirishima exclaimed.

Tanaka chuckled, "You guys are funny," and walked away.

The group stared at her in shock. "Has she never had a birthday party or something?" Kirishima asked.

"Well think about what we learned a few weeks ago. How she grew up and who her parents were," Yaoyorozu pointed out. 

The group grew quiet, "Oh. That's sad," Kaminari stated.

Mina then slammed the table and stood up, "I can't allow it! We are throwing her a party this weekend, and that's final!"

The group nodded and began planning.

.

.

.

Tanaka sat on the couch in the common room, simply watching a new anime. Suddenly, "Yoink!" 

Mina reached over the couch and stole Tanaka's phone before running away. "Mina!" Tanaka yelled, jumping over the table and running to catch Mina. 

Mina giggled, running through the hall before running into her room, slamming and locking her door. "Mina I swear to god! Give me back my phone!" Tanaka demanded while pounding on the door.

Mina sighed in relief and walked out onto her balcony, opening Tanaka's phone. "Shit... what's her password?" Mina asked herself before perking up and pulling out her own phone. 

Angry Pomeranian

Bakugooooooo
What's Tanaka's phone passworddddd

What the fuck makes you think I know Raccoon Eyes?!

Bc you guys are so closeeeee

Why the fuck do you even want to know?

...Bc I stole her phone

DUMB BITCH

Before you kill me I only did it to call her uncle! I need his help
with something! Her birthday is on Saturday and we need him
to distract her while we set up a party!