Chapter 25: Late Nights and Big Fights

Third Person POV

The two students had been kidnapped for three whole days. 

However, for them, it felt like an eternity.

They had fallen asleep next to each other the previous night, neither really wanting to leave the other's side. When Tanaka woke up, she saw the peaceful face of Bakugo in front of her. 

For the first time in three days, Tanaka felt the smallest spark of joy.

When Bakugo woke up, they both sat up and continued to sit in a comfortable silence, their arms constantly making contact. They both depended on physical contact from the other. That way, they knew that the other was safe. That way, they knew they weren't alone. 

"Tanaka...?" Bakugo asked.

Tanaka sat in silence for a second before smiling slightly, "I think we've gone through enough together for you to call me Fuka..."

Unbeknownst to Tanaka, Bakugo smiled slightly at the thought, "Then call me Katsuki."

"Ok... Katsuki... what were you going to ask me?" she asked.

"...why did you flinch? In the Sports Festival..." he asked.

Her heart sank slightly at the memory, but she looked up into his soft, and surprisingly caring crimson eyes and sighed. "Well... do you know about the yakuza, Shie Hassaikai?"

.

.

.

Midoriya and his classmates finally finished arguing and were about to set off when a new set of footsteps approached them. "I'm coming too."

The group turned and saw a familiar head of violet hair approaching them. "Shinso?" Midoriya asked.

"What are you doing here?" Todoroki asked coldly.

"I... I can't stand the way things left off with me and Tanaka. I have to save her... and make things right..." Shinso confessed.

Midoriya gave Shinso a soft smile and said, "Well let's get going then."

.

.

.

Shigaraki and the League, minus Dabi and Toga of course, were sitting around the bar, watching the press conference with UA. Bakugo tried to focus, but the sound of Tanaka's cries that sounded from the other room were plaguing him. However, something that Aizawa had said caught his attention. "Bakugo's behavior is born out of his desire to win and be the best hero he can be. I take full responsibility for not reigning him in, but if the villains think that his behavior means he'll join them, they're sorely mistaken," Aizawa stated.

"These guys know me better than I thought," Bakugo smirked.

"Spinner, take off his restraints," Shigaraki instructed.

"But Shigaraki, he's just going to fight us!" Spinner exclaimed.

"We want him to join us, we should make him feel welcome here," Shigaraki stated.

Spinner grumbled and walked over, undoing his restraints. As Bakugo stood up, he wasted no time in exploding the hand off of Shigaraki's face. "You guys keep talking... do you just like the sound of your own voice? You want me to join your little group? If you want me to join you'll have to get on your knees and beg!" Bakugo shouted.

Dabi and Toga perked their heads up from their work due to the sound of an explosion from the other room, Tanaka gritting her teeth as blood flowed down her limbs. "Go check what that was, I'll keep working," Dabi instructed.