💕Octavinelle Shenanigans👶

Babysitting the Octavinelle Boys

Third POV

"It happened again?"

You were just minding your own business, enjoying a delicious ice cream, while Grim eats a tuna sandwich.

Before both Professor Trein and Crewel approached you both.

Only thing is, Trein was holding a tank with the babyfied Tweels and Crewel was holding a pot.

Crewel nodded, "Crowley says that you have been taking care of the babyfied students in the past, and says that you're really good at it."

You nodded, "I'm practically a pro at it now, with a little help from Yuu."

Grim looked at you offended, "Hey! I helped too ya'know!"

You looked at him with a deadpanned look, "You weren't even there."

You approached the pot Crewel was carrying and lifted the lid.

Inside was a sniffling baby octopus, staring at you with teary blue eyes.

"Awwwwwe!" You internally awed.

You put your hands under Azul's armpits and picked him up.

"Well aren't you the most adorable little thing!" You said to Azul while holding him like a baby.

Azul sniffles, "You-you aren't disgusted by me?" He asked you.

"Of course not, who ever said so, is blind!" You kissed his forehead before placing him in your(conveniently) empty backpack with the zipper open, "You can nap in there while I take care of your friends." Azul nodded before yawning.

You place your now baby carry-on, on your back before facing the tweels, who look very exited.

Suddenly, baby Floyd jumped out of the tank and into your arms, "Woah there!"

You catch him, "Well aren't you an energetic eel."

Floyd grins up at you with his sharp teeth, "Hello Kirena-chan!"

You smile at him, "Hello Floyd," you greet him, then turned your gaze to Jade, "And hello Jade."

Jade smiles at you and holds up his arms, asking you to carry him as well.

You laugh a little and scoop him up in your other arm that was not holding Floyd.

You look up at the 2 professors, "I think I'll be fine taking care of these three."

Then you turn around and ran.

"I'll see you later Grim!" You yelled as you ran to down the hallway.

Grim stared at you as ran away, "Did she really just leave me here," he stared running after you, "Hey! Y/N! Wait for me!"