🐙It's A Deal!🐙

A/N: There's a reference to one of my favorite animated movies in this chapter, and I think ya'll will know which one it is later.

Third POV

Three of you made it Mostro Lounge and found a table near the glass of the aquarium.

"This feels classy, and I feel underdressed." Yuu said, as he looked around and stared at the giant aquarium in awe.

"Remember, you're in enemy territory here.
Stay sharp at all times." Jack said, making you nod.

Suddenly, someone sat next to you.

"Eyyy! Kirena-Chan! Little Koi-chan! Sea Urchin! Glad you could make it!" Floyd said, putting arm on the back of the your seat, looking at you with his iconic smile.

"I told you not to call me that!" Jack yelled at Floyd

Yuu shrugged, "I don't really mind my nickname."

Then Jade came walking to your table with his iconic smile.

(*cough* Sebastian *cough*)

"Well, well. Thank you for coming to our establishment so promptly." Jade said, then smiled, "Welcome to the Mostro Lounge. Is this your first time dining here?"

"You know, I've been wondering since lunch... Do you have a thing for asking questions you already know the answers to?" Yuu said.

"I like to keep my bases covered. Now then, if you would allow me to provide you with a rundown of our establishment...The Mostro Lounge is a meeting place for gentlemen. Any quarrels with other dorms are forbidden here."

"Students from all dorms are expected to abide by Octavinelle rules on the premises. We provide ourselves on providing a place for everyone to enjoy under the same set of rules. With that out of the way..." He said, smiling and put his hands in front of him, "How may I assist you today?"

You stared into his eyes, "I want to talk to your prefect."

Jade chuckled seemingly unfazed, "Very well. The manager is currently meeting with another patron. Could I ask you to wait in the lounge until such time as his schedule opens up? And lest I forget, our establishment has a one-drink minimum. You must order at least a single beverage of some variety." He said.

He then turned his head towards Deuce, who was walking by with a tray in his hands, "Sea anemone, if you could take our esteemed customer's order?"

"Sorry, I've got drinks to run." Deuce said, shaking his head.

"You do it! We're slammed over here!" Ace said, frowning, "You keep making us do all the work while you're sittin' pretty over there."

"You're talking back to me? How impressively bold for a sea anemone." Jade said, before a bright flash happened and the anemones tugged on the duo's heads.

"Oww! Geez!"

"Quit tugging our anemones!"

"Azul tasked me with instructing the new staff, so it falls to me to instill proper discipline in those who fail to respect authority."  Jade said, before making the anemones tug again.

"Ow ow ow ow! Okay, okay! I get it!" Deuce exclaimed.

You stood up, "Can't you see they already have their hands full."

"Ah, but you must understand." He said, turning to the girl, "As I just finished explaining, here in the lounge, everyone must follow our rules."

"And according to the rules, we're allowed to squeeze problem employees who don't do as they're told!" Floyd said.